Is anyone else starting to copy the emotes irl?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Mistral
I find myself doing the :feelshah: face irl, and other wojaks too. I be doing the smirk and shit. I’ve also started to blame the jooz for whenever anything goes wrong irl, even around my friends and other people. For example my friend lost his wallet so I said “Must’ve been the jooz” and then went on like nothing happend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo, Sny, Deleted member 71265 and 8 others

I find myself doing the :feelshah: face irl, and other wojaks too. I be doing the smirk and shit. I’ve also started to blame the jooz for whenever anything goes wrong irl, even around my friends and other people. For example my friend lost his wallet so I said “Must’ve been the jooz” and then went on like nothing happend.
grow up nigger

Mirin autism.

• JFL
Reactions: emo
-makes wojak faces Irl. Couldn’t be me haha
Yeah I do and what about it faggot? You don’t have to because you’re already a permanent soyjak you fucking subhuman loser

IMG 0365

^you

sure bud whatever helps you cope ugly nigger:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Half of the forum doesnt even see this cuz ur on their ignore list you insufferable cuck.

Last edited:
Half of the forum don’t even see this cuz ur on their ignore list you insufferable cuck.
'haha what a burn, right guys?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: haha i said pixels ignore pixels hahahahah' ugly nigger hahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
'haha what a burn, right guys?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: haha i said pixels ignore pixels hahahahah' ugly nigger hahahahahah
What are you even talking about you schizophrenic nigger

:feelswhy:

i’m about to copy this one

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
Yeah I copied this one :chad: