Is anyone else's mother so subhuman that she gotten angry at you for her inability to understand you?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Where I am from people use "yeee" as the plural of "you" but one of my friends parents who is from a neighboring area used "yiz" as the plural of "you"
When I was about 8 years old I asked her if she ever noticed that people from this neighboring area say the word "yiz" instead of "yeee"

She didn't understand what I meant even after getting me to repeat myself and her frustration boiled over to the point where it looked like she wanted to attack me
If I never reproduce it will probably be good for humanity that her genes will not be passed on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, alriodai, incel194012940 and 4 others
my mom stacy

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
my mom stacy
mine too. perhaps, only Stacy-moms can reproduce Chads.

Meme Think GIF

Yes, I literally feel like I've had the experince adults have with kids since my mother is really annoying and dumb, she's 50 something and is a child socially, yells/makes retarded noises all the time by herself and intentionally whines like a little kid when talking, so much cortisol just from that not to mention other shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Trilogy and 6ft4
she sounds annoying af

Where I am from people use "yeee" as the plural of "you" but one of my friends parents who is from a neighboring area used "yiz" as the plural of "you"
When I was about 8 years old I asked her if she ever noticed that people from this neighboring area say the word "yiz" instead of "yeee"

She didn't understand what I meant even after getting me to repeat myself and her frustration boiled over to the point where it looked like she wanted to attack me
If I never reproduce it will probably be good for humanity that her genes will not be passed on
you're 6ft4, you will reproduce trust me, unless you're super super super giga lanklet and super super super giga framcel and giga giga giga subhuman you will 100% reproduce