Is anyone from here currently on a test cycle?

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
I plan to do 150-200mg after I finish my heightmaxing cycle which will last around half a year
I will be 16.5 at that time,ideal age to get the most out of my puberty + my puberty would probably end then bc Iam around 4.5-4.8 tanner stage
Any tips?
 
200mg is gay try 500mg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7042 and Chad69
no i will after cucked quarentine
Just lol

Not only that you have zero knowledge about juice you also have no clue about lifting or eating properly

I guarantee you will lose all your gains
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Just lol

Not only that you have zero knowledge about juice you also have no clue about lifting or eating properly

I guarantee you will lose all your gains
keep crying for me chicocuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Similar threads

jeremyy
Replies
1
Views
35
omnis
omnis
burnerzz7
Replies
3
Views
25
burnerzz7
burnerzz7
sample
Replies
75
Views
271
Outlander
Outlander
Nectar
Replies
18
Views
142
Nectar
Nectar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top