Is anyone here seriously mentally ill?

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
Does anyone here have truly fucked up brain chemistry and not just memeing?

Does anyone get headaches, fatigue, anxiety, ptsd flashbacks, depersonalization, severe depressive episodes, problems sleeping, homicidal and suicidal thoughts, etc. or is it just me?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, slavicpsycho, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 6 others

Does anyone get headaches, fatigue, anxiety, ptsd flashbacks, depersonalization, severe depressive episodes, problems sleeping, homicidal and suicidal thoughts, etc. or is it just me?
Diagnosed Ocd, Autism and Adhd (the add version not the adhd version. (They call it inattentive adhd now).

Last edited:
i got sever paranoia and anixiety after i met my oneitis back in 2023. there hasnt been a night that i slept well since then. there is always something eating inside me and i always imagine the worst things possible.

like the other day i cut my finger and i kept stressing that its gonna get an inferion and that im gonna die from. i literally spend most of the days paralyzed in fear and agony.

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
Missed u bhai:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Awww thanks bhai. I was just rotting and now I'm sleep-deprived. :ogre: Woke up at 8pm and it's 11am now, won't sleep until past midnight. :feelswah: Gonna meet with my blasian bhai today. :feelsyay: You got any plans today?

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Awww thanks bhai. I was just rotting and now I'm sleep-deprived. :ogre: Woke up at 8pm and it's 11am now, won't sleep until past midnight. :feelswah: Gonna meet with my blasian bhai today. :feelsyay: You got any plans today?
Probably nothing :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, I’m just happy you didnt rope mane , it’s haram and shie :feelshah::feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Probably nothing :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, I’m just happy you didnt rope mane , it’s haram and shie :feelshah::feelshah:
Ahh, well doing nothing is nice too, I think. Thanks bhai, I appreciate that. But I'll go to hell anyway. :feelswah: Don't think I'll rope anytime soon. I want to say "never," but it's hard to tell. I'm fine for now. Hope you are doing good as well bhai! If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto

I have them as well

I come from a family with a history of schizophrenia and I have some symptoms.

Diagnosed Schizophrenia.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cavy and greycel

What DO YOU EXPECT FROM INCELS U STIPID FUCKING NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and iminvisible

Me too

i reccomend never telling here about this topic for your own safetly or anywhere dont do mistake

• +1
Reactions: iminvisible
I wonder why most of us have some type of OCD and if it correlates to our obsessions over this type of thing

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
System gonna hit you hard u gonna cry and its so stupid mistake dont play that shit its like own death sentence

From the looks of it most of this forum is mentally ill...

You can only meme so hard before you're actually just a fuckin weirdo

I had anxiety depression and depersonalization w derealization after being kidnapped and beaten by the police in my third world country for 2-2.5 years from 2020. Now im diagnosed with neurotic personality disorder but not care about it too much

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
So time heals a bit and a bit of positive mentality and routines can help. As for drugs like antidepressants and trancs I tried like 3-4 antidepressants and they was fixing only anxiety but they fucked up dopamine at the same time so I am off it for about 3 month and feel better

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
What are symptoms of schizophrenia?

I don't think that I ever experienced visual and auditory hallucinations.
Symptoms are different from person to person. As a child I started hearing voices constantly even though no one was there and did weird things such as killing our cat and then not remembering that I did it. Later after convincing my parents to buy a dog I killed it too because the voices told me to do so. Then I was brought to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with schizophrenia. My grandfather has also diagnosed schizophrenia and my great grandfather also went full Shizo mode at some point of his life

Nope, just you bud.

Idk but I feel like I'm mentally ill, it's been 5 years since I last felt something genuine and my life just went through me like a blur. I wouldn't be surprised if I had an illness tho

Yes I suffer depersonalization and auditory hallucinations constantly . My life is a total hell

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
I'm schizoid does that count?

Yep! I have constant intrusive thoughts, anger, my mood oscilates though the day: from confident to super angry/hateful, I can't sleep untill late anymore (I always wake up at dawn), I hold grudges, I'm always having fights with past or hypothetical scenarios... Life made me hateful and I wish for revenge!

• +1
Reactions: haus33
I had ptsd from edibles for a while,constant panick attacks thinking I was gonna die but it went away

Not a single mental illness in me. I simply sit back on my ass with a beer and watch movies. I’m simply ugly nothing else to it

I'm not diagnosed or anything because this is still very taboo where I live but I think I might have social anxiety and anxiety. And I sometimes have suicidal thoughts and homicidal ideation but it's just being a teenager I think

one second im ecstatic to be alive and the other i want to paint my walls red and crack my skull open on the kitchen counter, im a low inhib schizoid and whenever i tell someone im going to kill myself they just take it as a joke since ive said it so many times

just a few more years and it will all be over.. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Latinus