The good days are ahead
I want to get into road biking, I live in a hilly area. What do you recommend

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 2810
Don’t wear spandex...

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2846
Don’t wear spandex...
Nah I won't haha it looks ridiculous. I feel like most people are just wearing it to look pro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Nah I won't haha it looks ridiculous. I feel like most people are just wearing it to look pro

You don’t need an expensive bike it’s all bullshit, get a cheep bike with an alloy frame, it will last longer.

You don’t need an expensive bike it’s all bullshit, get a cheep bike with an alloy frame, it will last longer.
Should I try to get one that is as light as possible

Should I try to get one that is as light as possible

It makes you about 3% more efficient. It’s nothing tbh, just get one that’s not a flimsy piece of shit.

It makes you about 3% more efficient. It’s nothing tbh, just get one that’s not a flimsy piece of shit.
Thx for the advice do you bike a lot?

• +1
Thx for the advice do you bike a lot?

I used ride my mountain bike a lot. It’s not the same but the core values are similar tbh.

I used ride my mountain bike a lot. It’s not the same but the core values are similar tbh.
Yeah I have a mountain bike right now. I want to have a better advantage because road biking with the mountain bike is hell

• +1
Yeah I have a mountain bike right now. I want to have a better advantage because road biking with the mountain bike is hell

Road bikes are lot faster tbh. But I used to enjoy going through the woods and shit.

Biking is good if you have friends to do it with, unfortunately I don’t have any tbh

biking goes hard, I bike to school

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
riding bicycles is for twink fags who want to keep their rumpus plumpus so they can get smashed by grindr randoms

• JFL
Road bikes are lot faster tbh. But I used to enjoy going through the woods and shit.

Biking is good if you have friends to do it with, unfortunately I don’t have any tbh
Decided to buy a road bike after going on a long ride yesterday

• +1
I often watch Le tour de France if that counts

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
riding bicycles is for twink fags who want to keep their rumpus plumpus so they can get smashed by grindr randoms
This guy never learned how to ride a bike. It’s okay man we get it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Luke LLL
This guy never learned how to ride a bike. It’s okay man we get it.

everyone knows why you ride bikes
7e5e09eab3abc485f9188b5e43214dd8

hopefully some dignified citizen takes care of you
oVLqm7H.gif

every time I see a cycler i see fertilizer, its the least you can do for society after hogging up the roads

• JFL