Is aromasin needed in this heighmaxxing stack?

Hopeful333

Hopeful333

Bronze
  1. Take mk677 25mg before bed (feel free to use melatonin or not)
  2. Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as well in case of harsh side effect.
  3. Huperzine A, Ideally 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day. Minimum is 200mcg every night.
Is the aromasin a must? Mk 677 doesn't speed up puberty or anything does it?

Inject Estrogen instead

• JFL
Reactions: Hopeful333
  • +1
Was trolling

Your stack is good but id recommend hgh instead of mk677
ye i understand hgh is better but dont have that cash and those growth plates arent going to wait till you get money. Does the mk 677 excellerate bone ageing
ye i understand hgh is better but dont have that cash and those growth plates arent going to wait till you get money. Does the mk 677 excellerate bone ageing
is that why thebaromasin is needed?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

is that why thebaromasin is needed?
Mk doesnt excellerate bone ageing

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333 and PubertyMaxxer
Mk doesnt excellerate bone ageing
Ye I get that. I'm trying to ask like is the aromasin needed because of the mk 677 or is it just a add on to keep the plates unfused for longer.

Ye I get that. I'm trying to ask like is the aromasin needed because of the mk 677 or is it just a add on to keep the plates unfused for longer.
Yeah you can add it if u want it, but you will get hairloss,
Also letrozole has some height studies on it aswell, might be a better option if u really want to keeo your plates open, but it has harsher sides and estrogen rebound.

• +1
Yeah you can add it if u want it, but you will get hairloss,
Also letrozole has some height studies on it aswell, might be a better option if u really want to keeo your plates open, but it has harsher sides and estrogen rebound.
Fuark hair loss that's a complete looksmin. Is it permanent?

1. Take mk677 25mg before bed (feel free to use melatonin or not)
fucks around with the IGF/GH/INSULIN axis, it'll cause diabetes, insulin resistance if not diabetes, water retention, and insane ravenous hunger.
not worth the 100ng/ml baseline increase of IGF-1.
  1. Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as well in case of harsh side effect.
Eh, it is what it is, if you enjoy zero libido and becoming an emotionless zombie, go ahead. It's not gonna stop the closure of the plates over time as much as you think.
  1. Huperzine A, Ideally 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day. Minimum is 200mcg every night.
Huperzine A is a naturally occurring acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, according to the current literature, inhibiting acetylcholinesterase downregulates somatostatin, but huperzine A isn't a potent inhibitor.

this whole stack is the typical .me cope stack.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2205
I told you bro