Is austin dunham coping here?

Cant believe dudes rly think flex is a tyrone. Hes htn with pheno failo and gymcel. You can even ask women to compare faces. Austin gets alot of 9s just asking random women
the confidence with which he calls himself goodlooking and successful with women kinda reminds me of @VenatorLuparius
you think the girls were just gassing him up in this interview?

you're delusional many of those likes can include men you know that right? and I have run chads and tyrones on tinder and they get way more matches without tinder gold and destiny is like a manlet most of the matches that decide to meet up with him will leave the date and the few that follow through will ghost him after that date even if they had sex
matches are pretty pointless in general i agree but alpha destiny and duhnam have similar smv on these apps if you factor out height

thats not close to actual chad/giga chad who match with literally like 80% of women in their area and get first texts and easy meetups.

austin is not at that level

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
the confidence with which he calls himself goodlooking and successful with women kinda reminds me of @VenatorLuparius
you think the girls were just gassing him up in this interview?

He looksmgood but alot of women dont like his Nigerian scammer pheno lmfao

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
it doesnt matter. I dont care what my nose looks like at this point. Austin is proof that nose is the biggest blackcel cope on the forum. Him literally having a michael jackson nose and having gigatyrone smv.
Nah it's all about having a defined prominent nasal bridge as a black man. Most black people don't have those refined nasal bridges that start from their brow so when you do have them it looks a bit exotic.

Nah it's all about having a defined prominent nasal bridge as a black man. Most black people don't have those refined nasal bridges that start from their brow so when you do have them it looks a bit exotic.
No, its about your overall pheno and psl. Ive run plenty of darkskins and lightskins w better noses. Unless its uber gigantic, its irrelevant in terms of smv. Black dudes just think this because they dont see their pheno cap or too low psl. After running so many tinder experiments, i can conclude that nose is massive gigantic cope. A botched Michael jackson nose wont do shit to your smv

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
No, its about your overall pheno and psl. Ive run plenty of darkskins and lightskins w better noses. Unless its uber gigantic, its irrelevant in terms of smv. Black dudes just think this because they dont see their pheno cap or too low psl. After running so many tinder experiments, i can conclude that nose is massive gigantic cope. A botched Michael jackson nose wont do shit to your smv
What should I focus on then as a black man? Nose is my best feature. I should get buff?

What should I focus on then as a black man? Nose is my best feature. I should get buff?
Psl.get Buff, better jaw etc. You cant escape that shit

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
he's not coping tbh
its common for girls to reject chad in fear that chad will reject them and destroy their extremely inflated egos/self esteem

like some form of defence mechanism
I agree. People think women are straightforward: they see Chad and immediately want to take their pants off - No they are not that straightforward! A lot of women pre-reject themselves before Chad rejects them to protect their self esteem like you said and act like Chad doesn't exist. A lot of women actually wonna be chased or pursued and making it too obvious that they are into Chad means Chad won't pursue them like they want. In short, women want a Chad who is a simp for them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawMogger, Alexanderr and Amexmaxx
Most females will give obvious signals if truly interested.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx

It is pretty common. Some guys here get the false impression that women are incapable of being anxious about interacting with certain men. Most women are pitifully indirect and passive, which is why guys almost always have to do the heavy lifting (approaching/initiating).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Lawton88, fogdart and 1 other person
Ehhh I don’t think body is good enough for an SMV multiplier, his insertions aren’t too tier lol his face is carrying him hardbody lolll
Women don't care about this autism bb stuff. He's big and ripped and NT. Try him with basement selfies, he doesn't get 1/100 of his results. He's not some chad stop coping

Ehh maybe in public. But if you’re at a club or bar, girls will usually give pretty clear signals if you are good looking.

He’s saying this so his audience full of LTN black dudes can delude themselves into thinking they’re GL cause girls don’t look at them

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Ehhh I don’t think body is good enough for an SMV multiplier, his insertions aren’t too tier lol his face is carrying him hardbody lolll
His body is a good multiplier but he has a great face ontop of it. Hes too OP. thats why in some areas he can defeat even white chad

His body is a good multiplier but he has a great face ontop of it. Hes too OP. thats why in some areas he can defeat even white chad
He’s defeating white Chad? Nahhhh he’s really him ngl

Last edited:
Dreams. Defeat at racking up low quality girls

framelet, midget, nigger, peanut skull, dyel

i mog him

Dunham has a great face for a black guy- non threatening, friendly and prettyboy face

he's like that safiir guy on tiktok

when an ethnic can have a prettyboy face, it's more powerful than angularity/bones etc