Why do people here think working hard is cope?

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,078
Reputation
33,739
once u achieve ur goal its arguably the best feeling in the world


Words can’t describe how happy i was when i went from 20-14 percent bodyfat naturally

Not only did i ascend. But mentally. I proved I can overcome challenges, which scales into other areas in life too

Hard work isn’t cope at all. I’m not saying work hard and become chad. But working hard, is almost fun. It gives u purpose, and something to do and a lot of the time cures depression
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
It really depends on where you're investing your efforts

Working hard as a farmer? Ggs
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

slaviccartfiend
Replies
4
Views
43
Crimx991
Crimx991
superchud90000
Replies
11
Views
57
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
Gaythugmax
Replies
14
Views
117
mxl4chi1
M
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
23
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top