DrTony

Master
Discuss

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
everyone recognizes beauty

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Well yeah,if everyone Said Meeks was ugly then he would be but that will obviously never happen.

How do you explain that a lot of females are NOT physically attracted to many faces you, as a male would deem as good looking, although they do acknowledge their appeal/beauty in an abstract but non-sexual way

To a certain degree, yes. But some people like me are objectively ugly and we cannot be "beautiful" in anyone's eyes.
How do you explain that a lot of females are NOT physically attracted to many faces you, as a male would deem as good looking, although they do acknowledge their appeal/beauty in an abstract but non-sexual way

There's factors holding these women back. Whether it's religious or they're already taken also plays an important role. Sure some religious women aren't that much religious, but I'm not talking about those.

No I am not talking about other external factors or confounding variables. They are simply NOT into these guys. They don't feel sexually attracted, very simple.

I guess an analogy would be how some people like certain foods while these same foods are despised by others

Cope it's in the bones

• +1
Reactions: Slob and HighIQcel
So you are disregarding the objective reality that not all (maybe even most) girls are attracted to the same type of guy (your male ideal) and rather than trying to come up with an explanation or hypothesis you claim its cope. You are the one coping with this low IQ answer

• +1
Reactions: blackcat, Gengar and Nibba
None of the attractive guys can attract all women. But if you're not attractive, you can't attract any woman.

Beauty become subjective when you're above 8/10. Some women might be more into the pretty boy type while others more into masculine high T type.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, HighIQcel, Nibba and 5 others
Pretty good last few answers so far boys .

Keep em coming

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to Chads going against other chads. A normie can never beat a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, HighIQcel and Nibba
Kinda, but the problem is, all beholders (foids) have basically the same tastes/standards.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and HighIQcel
Kinda, but the problem is, all beholders (foids) have basically the same tastes/standards.
Wrong. This is fucking cyclical argument. The question is how do you explain the observable fact that not all women are attracted to the same type of guy no matter how good looking YOU think he is.
You are basically refuting the question/reality.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
If they aren't good looking then sometimes they'll have a thing for nonchads to cope with the fact that chad doesn't want them

Health signaling, good bone structure, and pleasing rations (golden ratio) equals beauty universally.
Prefrences come into play based on phenotype, culture, coloring masculinity/femininity and "type". Based on studies, western women generally prefer "preetyboys".

Lookism users will often value things easy to recognize like width, "hunter eyes", bone structure, coloring and "asthethics".
But someone with a warm cute smile like ansel elgort would cuck some "asthethic god tier bone structure" like Jordan Barret any day.

The way I see it beauty is both objective and subjective.

It's objective because there are things that are considered universally attractive to just about everybody. Well developed forward grown bone structure, good eye orbits, clear smooth skin, a face with little to no asymmetry

But when you take things like phenotypes and facial harmony into the equation things become a bit more subjective. Certain phenotypes will attract certain women. Of course, there will be some phenotypes that attract more women than others. With facial harmony it gets even trickier. Most people will agree on which faces have harmony but still, some will disagree.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
No I am not talking about other external factors or confounding variables. They are simply NOT into these guys. They don't feel sexually attracted, very simple.

I guess an analogy would be how some people like certain foods while these same foods are despised by others

Then what is your point exactly? Even if we consider a man to be attractive to women, he isn't? Do you have any examples to get your points across? I am willing to listen.

NVM, I just skimmed through the thread. What would your logical explanation be for this phenomenon? Of course there is no such thing as a universal slayer. No matter how attractive a guy is, he won't be able to slay every female there is. Some women just won't be attracted to them. Sometimes a PSL 7 can get mogged by a PSL 5 due to a number of factors. For instance, the 5 is far more outgoing whereas the 7 is really introverted.

Last edited:

Alot of people tought Micheal Cera looked cute after superbad, while others tought he looked super ugly (especially lookism lmao). I tough he looked good after watching it, and even when being black pilled on looks i dont think he looks half bad.

But nobody would look at this picture and think this is an ugly guy

• +1
Wrong. This is fucking cyclical argument. The question is how do you explain the observable fact that not all women are attracted to the same type of guy no matter how good looking YOU think he is.
My point was, yes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder in the sense of a foid finding a Chad attractive, or a man finding a hot women attractive, but not other creatures. A cat for example wouldn't find them attractive since he belongs to a different species, can't breed with humans so it would be useless biologically for him to feel attraction to people.

The fact that not all women would feel attracted to one single guy is explained by the fact women have much lower testosterone levels than men, which causes them to need sex less than we do, and much higher standards because reproduction is costly for them but not for us. So when a particular foid looks at a man, no matter how gl, she can, for whatever reason, not want to have sex with them at that particular moment at least. But none of this was my point.

When I said all women have the same standards I meant things like strong squarish jaw, hunter eyes, full head of hair, tallness, etc, are universally preferred by them than their opposites, it doesn't mean that all of them will be attracted by one single guy at a given moment.

Then what is your point exactly? Even if we consider a man to be attractive to women, he isn't? Do you have any examples to get your points across? I am willing to listen.

NVM, I just skimmed through the thread. What would your logical explanation be for this phenomenon? Of course there is no such thing as a universal slayer. No matter how attractive a guy is, he won't be able to slay every female there is. Some women just won't be attracted to them. Sometimes a PSL 7 can get mogged by a PSL 5 due to a number of factors. For instance, the 5 is far more outgoing whereas the 7 is really introverted.

That's the thing! PSL 7 according to WHO?! You? He could be a PSL 5 in the eyes of someone else (e.g. a girl) due to subjective taste and preference, without taking into account personality traits or whatever else. My opinion or explanation of this doesn't matter at the moment, I am stating this observable reality and posting it as food for thought. Examples are plenty. Some girls do not find sexually attractive (wouldn't fuck) universally hot guys like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp or Jeff Seid or (insert hot guy here), but their eyes light up when they see other guys that are both less attractive (some other dude with no particularly striking feature) or equally as attractive (e.g Henry Cavill) as the aforementioned guys. Purely subjective tastes
View attachment 8125

Alot of people tought Micheal Cera looked cute after superbad, while others tought he looked super ugly (especially lookism lmao). I tough he looked good after watching it, and even when being black pilled on looks i dont think he looks half bad.

But nobody would look at this picture and think this is an ugly guy
View attachment 8127

That's the issue buddy. Some girls will see Ashton Kutcher and their pussies will get wet and other will say "meh, not for me. I 'll pass". They may acknowledge the fact that he has no deformities or he is well put together but they simply wouldn't give him the time of day because they are simply not into him. He just doesn't make every girl wet and A LOT will gladly pass.

Last edited:
I would say it mostly objektive and small part subkektive. Height body figure and some facial feutures. I would say are objektive. Whats subjektibe i would say eye color and hair color hair texturr.

And just because some psl autistic think guy is attractive dosent matter. Womens opininon always nummer 1 for mens look

• +1
I would say it mostly objektive and small part subkektive. Height body figure and some facial feutures. I would say are objektive. Whats subjektibe i would say eye color and hair color hair texturr.

And just because some psl autistic think guy is attractive dosent matter. Womens opininon always nummer 1 for mens look

Women's opinion is number 1, agreed, but women's opinion differ A LOT
. Hair texture and eye color is certainly NOT the only thing that is subjective, the whole face is.

Women's opinion is number 1, agreed, but women's opinion differ A LOT
. Hair texture and eye color is certainly NOT the only thing that is subjective, the whole face is.

Eye color and hair texture was just a exampel i listed. They are more

Lets not talk about fetishes. And most girls find similar guys attractive

No, it's in the bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Patrick Baitman
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder mostly applies within the 5/10 - 7/10 range.

Sub 5 are universal uglies.

Over 7's are universally good looking.

• +1
Sure, but what the beholder deems attractive is outside of his/her control, it's what their culture deems attractive (as well as a couple of universal, genetic things like size, symmetry, etc)

He's trolling man. Also did u see my question to you yesterday. I need ur help on answering something

lmfao how this forum has changed

• +1
Theres variance among average people. If you Are 5/10 you might Be a 7 to some

70% natural 30% subjective. Big racial differences (what blacks find attractive is very different from Eurasians).