is becoming a doctor worth it?

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
pros - high status (being a md is a massive flex should be water lol), high pay, pretty much always going to be guarenteed a job
cons - fuck ton of debt (jew man got ya), spend your entire youth in school jfl, its fucking hard to do

also you have to be pretty committed if youre going to be a doctor its not something you can half ass, you really gotta be all in
you could have shit hours depending on your specialty
have to see some crazy shit also
and you have to be pretty high iq to be a doctor (again more water)

but if i had the money and iq, i would probably heavily consider it
doctor, then i could open my own practice, then i could get a phd and teach at a university like when in old age, be on a med board at some uni or company
potentially start some company related to medicine shit like that
and also i dont believe AI will steal it neither will globalization so thats another thing thats good

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Yes, many kidneys to steal

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
it's something you do because you're really passionate not because of some muh status with foids. you gotta do delicate operations and save people's lifes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, FacialStructure404 and TechnoBoss
it's something you do because you're really passionate not because of some muh status with foids. you gotta do delicate operations and save people's lifes.
most do it because of status tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Mizi44 and TechnoBoss
i am an amteru plastic surgeon

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
pros - high status (being a md is a massive flex should be water lol), high pay, pretty much always going to be guarenteed a job
Lol, not anymore, the new generation doesn't give a shit about doctors, everyone wants now to become a influencer, tiktoker, etc., in my country there are less and less people going to medical school, while competition was huge in the old days, we even started to import Indian, Arab and African doctors, so this profession is now associated with ethnics and it seems even more of a failo...

unless you want to wage slave...its not worth ut