IS BEING A 20 YEAR OLD MALE VIRGIN NORMAL

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
MANY GIRLS ARE SHOCKED ABOUT THAT, AND I'M LIKE: WTF I HAD MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN TRYING TO FUCK. I FEEL LIKE ITS NOT NORMAL BEING A VIRGIN AT 20 YEARS OLD BY THE WAY PEOPLE REACT TO IT. ITS NORMAL?
DONT ANSWER KYS YOU LOW T FAGS I ALREADY KNOW THAY

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 4332, Butthurt Dweller and 10 others
no one cares

kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
Kill yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and penis3
WHY DO YOU WORSHIP THAT BUG EYED FAG IN YOUR AVI
"BUG EYED"

Y9wImJeX0G1o06jN_QFPE94sELGLl5I-4HECmX0SjRwJ0nsyccz2kMnZlu6jTlrOuSlJM8M

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, eyearea, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
I watched a video where a 20 yo guy goes through a lie detector asking if he's lost his virginity he says yes and it turns out he's lying he gets clowned in front of all these girls and guy friends and tries to say the machine is wrong jfl. I would share video but it isn't even english.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 8608
no its weird as shit tbh

telling people is stupid you should lie

• +1
Reactions: getra, The giga incel, Deleted member 8765 and 8 others
I lost mine at 19 but could have lost it way earlier at like 14 but this hoe wanted to fuck without rubber and I didn’t want to become a young baby daddy

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
MANY GIRLS ARE SHOCKED ABOUT THAT, AND I'M LIKE: WTF I HAD MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN TRYING TO FUCK. I FEEL LIKE ITS NOT NORMAL BEING A VIRGIN AT 20 YEARS OLD BY THE WAY PEOPLE REACT TO IT. ITS NORMAL?
dn
kill yourself
hope u die
hope u suffer
ur mom dies
ur mom gets brutally penetrated
/obhai/ mogs

• +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer
Interesting thread

No

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Depends on living situation. If you live on campus then it is beyond over.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, whiteissuperior, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
It's fine, you just live surrounded by degenerates, you need to lose your virginity at uni though. Ideally with another virgin girl and then LTR her.

I watched a video where a 20 yo guy goes through a lie detector asking if he's lost his virginity he says yes and it turns out he's lying he gets clowned in front of all these girls and guy friends and tries to say the machine is wrong jfl. I would share video but it isn't even english.
share it bro. I just wanna see how they act instead of the language

Normal nowdays cause many inkwells

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Zygos4Life and hebbewem
never admit it infront of a girl, it will annihilate any attraction she has for you, btw its good they are amazed you are still a virgin and dont expect it

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Gengar, turkproducer and 2 others
share it bro. I just wanna see how they act instead of the language

A guy says "We're going tonight" (brothel) another says "I was laughing as a joke is this real"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Who gives a shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
It is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
For a below average or even average looking male yes it's normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Gonthar
No one gives a fuck, I bet there are some Chads/high tier normie who are virgin at 20.

Last edited:
just lie jfl.

It's normal if you are not NT and autistic even for Chads like that. Anything beyond 22 is strange tbh

No its not normal
you the last change of losing it without looking like complete inkwell loser is 20
but the ideal is 17

It's not normal but it's common

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6191 and owlofathena
No its not normal
you the last change of losing it without looking like complete inkwell loser is 20
but the ideal is 17
ideal is 14

being a virgin past 13 is not normal in our whore culture

In (((2020))) it’s not rare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 5522
In todays day and age it is normal to be incel up until death

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5522
In today's day and age, of course it is .

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Back in the old days it was perfectly normal, most people lost their virginity on their wedding night, that was the norm, then after the sexual revolution, sex outside marriage became widespread, the age of losing virginity dropped constantly, until about a decade ago, when smartphones, social media and Tinder exploded and the number of incels also started to steadily increase. The age of losing virginity is still slowly dropping but only for girls and Chads, for the rest of the males it's increasing...

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ponder and Deleted member 8765
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggy
14% of 20-24 year olds are virgins (likely higher nowadays) so statistically you are an outlier but the reality is nobody gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 8608
dam bro how ugly are you? UNI girls are easy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 8608
It's very bad to be a virgin even past 16 I would argue. It will leave you scarred for life

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 8608, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
It's very bad to be a virgin even past 16 I would argue. It will leave you scarred for life
Men do not function properly in a hedonistic feministic society, only females and men with early sexual prowess succeed in this society, why do you think so many women are going to college more than men? Obv there are many other factors but one thing I’ve noticed was that and social media, how demotivating is it to be a STEMcel checking Snapchat and seeing 95IQ Tyrone fucking beckies on beckies on beckies at the club while he gets his degree in “I just came here to party bro”.

SUICIDEFUEL THE WEST CANNOT BE SAVED!

It is what it is tbh
just live your life
you cannot change it just look to the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Men do not function properly in a hedonistic feministic society, only females and men with early sexual prowess succeed in this society, why do you think so many women are going to college more than men? Obv there are many other factors but one thing I’ve noticed was that and social media, how demotivating is it to be a STEMcel checking Snapchat and seeing 95IQ Tyrone fucking beckies on beckies on beckies at the club while he gets his degree in “I just came here to party bro”.

SUICIDEFUEL THE WEST CANNOT BE SAVED!
What?

Basically men who succeed are the one who fuck the most in a degenerate non traditional country, why do you think the blackpill doesn’t apply to Hispanics within the Hispanic community in the USA? Because they maintained their traditional values whereas white men are atomized and most likely to be incel.

Men being virgins at 20 today is normal some may larp but a 20 yo male virgin in (((2020))) is far and away the norm

• +1
By that age, over 60% of girls will have had
  • at least 1 boyfriend
  • fucked at least 2 guys
  • given at least 5 BJ's

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back