IS BEING A 20 YEAR OLD MALE VIRGIN NORMAL

By that age, over 60% of girls will have had
  • at least 1 boyfriend
  • fucked at least 2 guys
  • given at least 5 BJ's
Over 80% of males will have seriously considered suicide

MANY GIRLS ARE SHOCKED ABOUT THAT, AND I'M LIKE: WTF I HAD MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN TRYING TO FUCK. I FEEL LIKE ITS NOT NORMAL BEING A VIRGIN AT 20 YEARS OLD BY THE WAY PEOPLE REACT TO IT. ITS NORMAL?
DONT ANSWER KYS YOU LOW T FAGS I ALREADY KNOW THAY
donn't care bout them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Most men have sex by the time they’re 16

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and GetShrekt
probaby not in the west, its common in etnic countries

never admit it infront of a girl, it will annihilate any attraction she has for you, btw its good they are amazed you are still a virgin and dont expect it
why is it good?

why is it good?
because at least he looks like somebody who can have women attracted to him, its way worse if you look so bad people can tell just by looking at you that you have never touched anybody from the other gender

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
because at least he looks like somebody who can have women attracted to him, its way worse if you look so bad people can tell just by looking at you that you have never touched anybody from the other gender
dont you think it depends? people can just ask just to see if you will lie (they will know when you do). i remember in junior year i was asked by a dude who was with male friends if i was a virgin and i said yes without thinking. he said he respected the fact i wasnt lying about it. what you could possibly say about this encounter based on his answer after mine is that he knew i was a virgin by looking at me.

• +1
man if they give weird reactions it's probably not normal.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back