Is being a doctor better career than engineering?

D

Deleted member 15343

‏‏‎ ‎low iq philosopher
I feel like I'm going to regret my career choice by falling in this extremely oversaturated incel profession (engg) and I'll have to do my masters anyway I have a natural talent for mugging up stuff I should've been a doctor tbhh
-no difference in pay either
-engg curriculum is definitely more interestinh though

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, Corleone, thecel and 2 others
@PubertyMaxxer @Preston @CtrlAltDelete @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
@reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Of course, engineering besides being difficult is a field full of incels and nerds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Be_ConfidentBro, Gad and 11 others
if i was high IQ i would go chemistry there is a balanced gender ratio and you can work in enjoyable industries like food or where u are more likely to meet one in healthcare.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, androciv, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
less time, more money

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member and Deleted member 15343
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14774
being a programmar mogs you can work while doing limb lengthening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 15539, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 10 others
You could save incels :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member and 4 others
Plastic or maxillofacial Surgeon mogs any kind of Engineering or Lab Job to Suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, androciv, Acnno and 7 others
I feel like I'm going to regret my career choice by falling in this extremely oversaturated incel profession (engg) and I'll have to do my masters anyway I have a natural talent for mugging up stuff I should've been a doctor tbhh

Thoughts?
Depends on your looks ngl.

if you are ugly and surgery can realistically ascend you go the way that gets you they money for the surgery’s the quickest. Unless you are rich that would be engineer.

looks will improve your life to an extent you can’t imagine in your 20s.

If you don’t have money issues or can’t realistically ascend doctor is a fun job and halos you.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
being a programmar mogs you can work while doing limb lengthening
Lmfao
one of the guys on the forum (5'4 to 5'10-11) is a millionaire in his late 20s from a youtube channel and was cruising on his yacht doing LL

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, Pumanator, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Depends on your looks ngl.

if you are ugly and surgery can realistically ascend you go the way that gets you they money for the surgery’s the quickest. Unless you are rich that would be engineer.

looks will improve your life to an extent you can’t imagine in your 20s.

If you don’t have money issues or can’t realistically ascend doctor is a fun job and halos you.
I am average looking but money isn't a concern for me

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PubertyMaxxer
Lmfao
one of the guys on the forum (5'4 to 5'10-11) is a millionaire in his late 20s from a youtube channel and was cruising on his yacht doing LL
i think i remember his story. 5'10.5 to be exact
one leg turned out slightly longer than the other
is that who you were talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 15343
Banking and Finance mogs✡️🕎

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, ChristianChad, Deleted member 15305 and 6 others
I am average looking but money isn't a concern for me
If you don’t have any Failos like recession or Terrible nose surgery won’t realisticly ascend you except a jaw implant.
If you say money is not an issue idk if you are aware of the prices of plastic surgery.

all 3 combined with pre and post prep are easily around 40k.

If that actually is not an issue for you then I would say doctor. Unless engineering is your hobby and passion doctor seems more fulfilling. Also it’s a small halo. But being smart only really becomes a halo if you are good looking anyways. Doctor mogs tho. If you are a chad engineer or chad doctor the chad doctor wins.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member and Deleted member 15343
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, Jason Voorhees and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@Lorsss @Gargantuan move this thread to off topic or money

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15343
@Lorsss @Gargantuan move this thread to off topic or money
problem is it doesn't show up in new posts on the main page so people don't view the posts that's why many on off topic have 0 replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@reptiles

Doctor 6 to 8 years of straight training.

Higher responsibility as if a patient dies thats on you.

Higher learning curve engineering is a followable learning curve its difficult but its possible.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, .👽., mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Doctor 6 to 8 years of straight training.

Higher responsibility as if a patient dies thats on you.

Higher learning curve engineering is a followable learning curve its difficult but its possible.
maybe if you were a surgeon but I don't think physicians can seem directly culpable

• +1
Do whichever one sounds more interesting to you.

One note is being a doctor will involve more communication with patients. This job is better suited for an extravert who is facially average.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Jason Voorhees, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Do whichever one sounds more interesting to you.

One note is being a doctor will involve more communication with patients. This job is better suited for an extravert who is facially average.
both sound equally interesting but it's kind of hard to imagine peaking in a career like engineering, then switching to startups business etc medicine is straightforward and it's clear how you can succeed

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Jason Voorhees and mulattomaxxer
Doctors often work brutal, exhausting schedules. They make more on average than engineers tho

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Jason Voorhees, Administrator and 2 others
Doctor = halo status, plus there will be ACTUAL WOMEN at your practice.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 12669, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 2 others
doctor is a shitty field tbh, only do it if you really like it not for girls and shiet who gives a shit.
you will spend your 20s with studying and training while having no money. meanwhile engineers and IT guys collect valuable work experience and COULD earn 6figures the time you finish your study lol.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, one job away, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 3 others

Thoughts?
medschool is a good idea if youre already rich. if youre not, youll end that shit with a huge debt, youll probably fail a few courses and take extra time in college to finish your career because its hard as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15343
doctor is a shitty field tbh, only do it if you really like it not for girls and shiet who gives a shit.
you will spend your 20s with studying and training while having no money. meanwhile engineers and IT guys collect valuable work experience and COULD earn 6figures the time you finish your study lol.
Yeah as a med student, just lol if you go med school for status or girls :forcedsmile:, i went because i like it, but its brutal and depressing afff holy shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, .👽., Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
400 weeks

1 Meeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 12669 and 5 others
both sound equally interesting but it's kind of hard to imagine peaking in a career like engineering, then switching to startups business etc medicine is straightforward and it's clear how you can succeed
Yes this is true. I feel its alot easier to startup your own clinic in comparison to an engineering firm. You would need alot more capital as a engineer, in comparison to a doctor. You can also do alot more private work as a doctor.

Doctors hours may be erratic, depending on what field you work in. If you have an emergency you may have to arrive to a clinic on short notice.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 15343
Op, good thing about med school at least is that it is giga diverse, so its quite fun how you can choose to specialize in everything from psychiatrist to derma, and plastic surgeon :feelshah:.

Also if you go anesthesiology then you will basically get paid very good money for just sitting on your phone for 7 hours a day in the hospital ldaring on looksmax.org :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Xangsane, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Also if you go anesthesiology then you will basically get paid very good money for just sitting on your phone for 7 hours a day in the hospital ldaring on looksmax.org
But you study the hardest for 12+ years and have to know literally everything and fail at absolute nothing, you either 101% or you can't be one.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
But you study the hardest for 12+ years and have to know literally everything and fail at absolute nothing, you either 101% or you can't be one.
Meth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and Pythagoras
  • +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Enough money to buy the best quality, this is destiny :feelsgood:
Meth is actually a very pure drug btw, from DEA reports on the anual meth sized it is about 97% pure meth :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Meth is actually a very pure drug btw, from DEA reports on the anual meth sized it is about 97% pure meth :forcedsmile:
Heisenberg quality or cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 15343, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Heisenberg quality or cope.
Breaking bad is full of myths, muh blue meth :feelskek:, it doesn't matter, there is barely any difference between 90% and 100% pure meth. Basically 10mg of street meth is the same as 9mg pharma quality

• +1
  • Love it
The premed/doctors I know are so burned out from work and prescription drug abuse that they live pretty empty lives (at least it seems that way on the surface). They work 80 hour days and then they go to some resort for a few weeks and then right back at it.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Jason Voorhees, sytyl and 1 other person
Breaking bad is full of myths, muh blue meth :feelskek:, it doesn't matter, there is barely any difference between 90% and 100% pure meth. Basically 10mg of street meth is the same as 9mg pharma quality
They literally said that, only Heisenberg was obsessed with it because of medical OCD.

• Woah
  • +1
They literally said that, only Heisenberg was obsessed with it because of medical OCD.
Wow jfl, really? Thats interesting jfl, i only watched the first season then my adhd didn't allow me to watch mor

• +1
  • Love it
Wow jfl, really? Thats interesting jfl, i only watched the first season then my adhd didn't allow me to watch mor
Yeah when he made the product and it was not pure enough (or couldn't make it pure at the time) i don't remember who but they told him 'junkies wouldn't spot a difference' and he said stuff like it doesn't matter it's about the art or shit.

• +1
Yeah when he made the product and it was not pure enough (or couldn't make it pure at the time) i don't remember who but they told him 'junkies wouldn't spot a difference' and he said stuff like it doesn't matter it's about the art or shit.
Ah that was season 1, and yeah its true, its legit lol, meth is one of the most pure drugs actually, legit 97% purity, WTF?? :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
Ah that was season 1, and yeah its true, its legit lol, meth is one of the most pure drugs actually, legit 97% purity, WTF?? :forcedsmile:
Like your face.

• JFL
  • +1
Are you good at solving problems? (Are you good at math?) then do eng.
Are you good at studygrinding? Then do medicine.
Are you good at both?, highly unlikely, whatever you like doing the most.
Since you are asking here i suggest you do medicine, there are even tv series showing "retards" working as docs and most are indeed. There are also very very few females in engineering and most are ugly.

• +1

• +1
It really depends on what you end up doing (i.e. what area of specialty for doctors and what field of engineering for engineering) and where you end up working.

There are doctors that work only 20 hours a week yet make bank, there are doctor that work 60-80 hour weeks. Likewise, there are engineers that coast by on only 2-3 hours of work a day, and engineers that have to grind out 12 hour days several weeks in a row to get things done before deadlines.

Pick whatever you're most interested in and make sure you work at a place where your coworkers are chill.

I would say status wise and general useful knowledge wise, being a doctor mogs, but that engineers tend to have more free time in their lives and probably less of an emotional burden.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Jason Voorhees and Pythagoras
There are doctors that work only 20 hours a week yet make bank
My slut PCP works only once a week for 4 hours :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: bitch have the courage to argue with me about giving me T tests too. I'm a bit off the chart (for the good not for the bad) and want to keep it that way, and she's talking about lowering it :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: I'll get testicular cancer :feelsgood: What a dumb foid honestly, didn't even know what a hormone profile looks like. and she makes decent money for the amount of time she's working. legit raging.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 15343, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@PubertyMaxxer @Preston @CtrlAltDelete @Chadeep
Doctors usually have very exhausting and tight schedules but definitely make more than an engineer. Then there's also the time and commitment. A engineering degree is generally what's called a 'safer' degree

So really, think about what you want. Introspect. When it comes to studies, people generally assume they're far more dedicated than they actually are. They underestimate the importance of happiness and having fun in life. Don't make these mistakes. Instead, understand your desires, assess your strengths, and then make an informed decision. And as cliche and shitty as it might sound do what u like. Don't run behind money. U will be working in these fields for 30-40 years atleast. U need to like what you're doing otherwise the college degree u get is just a waste of time and resources

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 15343