Is being a doctor better career than engineering?

Banking and Finance mogs✡️🕎
Also boring asfuck, i went after that for the creative way so i am the guy with the ideas and new innovations in a company fucking amazing ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15343 and WontStopNorwooding
The thing with jobs is that you develop as a human a certain way. If you work as an engineer and stare at the screen all day you will become " more autistic". If you work as a doctor with people you will become more relatable and meet more people. If you get a job as a salesperson and talk all day you will develop your social skills. The problem with jobs as engineer and ict is that you sit all day and stare at a screen and become weirder and autistic by the day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14478, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
I think doctor occupations are generally more attractive than engineering occupations are because doctoring usually gives more money and status than engineering does.

BUT! Doctor professions aren’t the best professions out there. The best careers are ones of the combination of low IQ, high income, and high social status. e.g. rappers’ careers are more attractive than doctors’ careers are because the rapping occupation is low IQ, high income, and high status.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, PubertyMaxxer, Pumanator and 3 others
Lmfao
one of the guys on the forum (5'4 to 5'10-11) is a millionaire in his late 20s from a youtube channel and was cruising on his yacht doing LL
who is it lol

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@PubertyMaxxer

• Love it
Op, good thing about med school at least is that it is giga diverse, so its quite fun how you can choose to specialize in everything from psychiatrist to derma, and plastic surgeon :feelshah:.

Also if you go anesthesiology then you will basically get paid very good money for just sitting on your phone for 7 hours a day in the hospital ldaring on looksmax.org :feelskek:
My mom is an anesthesiologist and that's not true tbh, might ask her

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ChadFucksYourOneitis
be a carpenter so you can join my fort after the collapse
@kjsbdfiusdf will be the only freeloader i allow

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6403
im in medical school and considerung becoming maxilofacial surgeon but i'd also have to go through dentistry school which is another few years of uni; coinsidering i will only finish med school at age 28 that would be tough

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 15343 and thecel
I think doctor occupations are generally more attractive than engineering occupations are because doctoring usually gives more money and status than engineering does.

BUT! Doctor professions aren’t the best professions out there. The best careers are ones of the combination of low IQ, high income, and high social status. e.g. rappers’ careers are more attractive than doctors’ careers are because the rapping occupation is low IQ, high income, and high status.
yh advantage of dravidian pheno is i can larp as nigger

• Woah
wageslave vs wageslave

im in medical school and considerung becoming maxilofacial surgeon but i'd also have to go through dentistry school which is another few years of uni; coinsidering i will only finish med school at age 28 that would be tough
Same bro
But I live on a shithole so idk
I wanna transform 2 PSL ethnics into 7 PSL Sommerhalders tho

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 15343
As a medical doctor you can earn way more because you can jew people. Charge people stupid prices for stupid shit like consultations and what not.

You can jew anyone as an engineer JFL. You GET jewed as an engineer by a big ass company that steals all of your ingenuity. You literally have to quit your job and then you can patent whatever idea you came up with.

Engineering is oversaturated incel field and medicine is chad field.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343
Wow jfl, really? Thats interesting jfl, i only watched the first season then my adhd didn't allow me to watch mor
Should've finished it

I'd say being a top engineer beats being a top Dr, cos u can IQ mog, and be global (work anywhere), and act like smart, glasses wearing chad. Long term income prob mogs dr too (in the west)

Being an average dr beats being an average engineer, cos u still get sone status halo, prob slightly more money than the engineer, and u don't have to sit around in a tiny cubicle with a bunch of currycels who prob iq mog u anyway but can't ve top engineers cos they have no charisma

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Xangsane and Deleted member 21863
I think I'm gonna look for an anaesthesia placement for my third rotation to check it out

On a serious note, private or online private GP > NHS GP

Last edited: