Is being a late bloomer a bad thing?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
When I was 15/16 all of the people in my year at school were developed, the majority had beards and facial hair and you could just easily tell that they have gone through puberty. Meanwhile I was extremely short, had a shitty frame and just looked like a child.

Now I'm 18 and only within the past six months have I properly developed. Im going through what people my age went through when they were 16. Looking at them now they all look like shit, most of them are high body fat with shitty collagen and the guys I were jealous of for having beards are clearly balding/thinning.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and murdah
Yes nigga

I'm a late bloomer and I'm waiting for my voice to drop and develop a beard at 18

The earlier you develop the better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: exo, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 3 others
I see both negative and positives to it, in my case it was a positive all things considered, but if you have smart parents then u want early

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, murdah and N1666
Yes nigga

I'm a late bloomer and I'm waiting for my voice to drop and develop a beard at 18

i’m 21 and don’t have facial hair

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, 5'7 zoomer, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, Autismcel and St.TikTokcel
Yes nigga

I see both negative and positives to it, in my case it was a positive all things considered, but if you have smart parents then u want early
Yeah I'm fucking coping tbh, if I looked the way I look rn back when I was in school my life would be insanely different. Instead I was just a cuck who didn't get respected and hated going to school.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, <6PSLcel and Autismcel
why smart parents wdym? elaborate

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Yeah I'm fucking coping tbh, if I looked the way I look rn back when I was in school my life would be insanely different. Instead I was just a cuck who didn't get respected and hated going to school.
Same bro

No one takes you seriously when you look diff compared to them.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and N1666
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Read the title..
it's a curse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and Autismcel
keep it short, u mean diet sleep exercise n shit?
Ye basically, late bloomer is better if ur parents are retard cuz you’ll still be in puberty by the time ur smart enough to learn about optimising puberty and so u can get to work, but if your parents are smart they would have done that since ur birth and so you wouldn’t want a delayed puberty

That’s the gist of it

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and asdvek
When I was 15/16 all of the people in my year at school were developed, the majority had beards and facial hair

At my school I was the only one with a fully grown beard at that age. After I grew it out people stopped messing with me completely.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, N1666 and mrriceguyreturn
Yes mental trauma will mess you up

• +1
You should have been progressing all that time tbh.

• +1