95% ppl in this forum are narcissistic

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
My main reason for not respecting narcissistic men isn't because they are unvirtuous or predatory, even though I certainly find those things abominable, no, it's knowing that when they were young boys being abused by one of their parents, they were too weak to transcend them and instead became like them. They became the abuser that abused them either through sycophantic idolisation of them (copying their asshole of a dad) or resentment for them (hating their callous mother) - but regardless of the path they took, they became like them.

That's really why I lack respect for them, because I know on a deeply spiritual and metaphysical level beneath all the dismissiveness and bravado and intensity they display due to their troubled upbringings, that they're fundamentally a weak soul because they carried on the intergenerational curse put on them by one of their parents and instead of deciding it ends with them, continue to perpetuate it to the next generation. They became part of the problem rather than the solution all because they couldn't find it within themselves in their pain to choose good over evil.

So no matter how obnoxious or domineering or materially successful they become, or how many people they dupe or thrive at the expense of, I will never see them as anything but inherently weak even if they have become predatory and dangerous in their aberrance - because men are meant to solve problems and bring order, not be chaotic and create them - that's feminine, whether you dress it up in machismo and bravado to disguise that fact or not.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and TechnoBoss
IMG 3571

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ezio6 and iblamejews
then i'm with the 5% who is an echoist :feelswhy:

Life is about solving problems for your people. To cause problems and chaos for your enemies is effectively solving a problem for your people.