Is being a tallfag a good reason to rope?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Do you think being a turbotallfag is a good reason to rope? No matter where you go or what you do, your height will always matter and affect everything. Not just in dating, but work and social life as well. The shorter candidate will always be more likely to get the job, just like he'll get more matches on dating apps. And anything we do to be more than our height is just a cope, and let's face it, it is. If we work out or wear better clothes, people will just think we're compensating for being tall. And no matter how strong or how good of a face we have, all of that will be irrelevant the second a 5'3 guy stands near us.

Everybody cares about height, even if they try to deny it because it's a subconscious thing. Not to mention the constant ridicule and people always making fun and talking shit about tall guys is somehow socially acceptable. To make fun or criticize weight or LITERALLY anything else about the human body, people will say that it's wrong to do, and you're a piece of shit for doing so.

Nothing we do will ever matter because we didn't hit the genetic lottery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, mirrormogger and TechnoBoss
Why care? Who gives a fuck? Nobody but you. I see countless of tall people on the street I just notice them and forget them. Like I do with all people

Why care? Who gives a fuck? Nobody but you. I see countless of tall people on the street I just notice them and forget them. Like I do with all people
what do you mean?

no, become 100kg gymcelled viking

True no one gonna care even if you are terrachad everyone thinks only about themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and socialcel
Keep crying nigga. I do not give a shit. Noone wants to hear you whine.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Do you think being a turbotallfag is a good reason to rope? No matter where you go or what you do, your height will always matter and affect everything. Not just in dating, but work and social life as well. The shorter candidate will always be more likely to get the job, just like he'll get more matches on dating apps. And anything we do to be more than our height is just a cope, and let's face it, it is. If we work out or wear better clothes, people will just think we're compensating for being tall. And no matter how strong or how good of a face we have, all of that will be irrelevant the second a 5'3 guy stands near us.

Everybody cares about height, even if they try to deny it because it's a subconscious thing. Not to mention the constant ridicule and people always making fun and talking shit about tall guys is somehow socially acceptable. To make fun or criticize weight or LITERALLY anything else about the human body, people will say that it's wrong to do, and you're a piece of shit for doing so.

Tallcel ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
keep coping im saving up for lr(leg reduction) im gonna ascend and hit 5'4

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde, Kamui and socialcel
i’m gonna ascend so hard
*we are gonna ascend

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel

people will always find a reason to complain. Jesus fucking christ. Get an actual problem. Most people here complain about actual flaws. Complaining about the good thing people want. :ROFLMAO:

people will always find a reason to complain. Jesus fucking christ. Get an actual problem. Most people here complain about actual flaws. Complaining about the good thing people want. :ROFLMAO:
5’8 is peak male height. Anything over is disgusting and a failo.

keep coping boyo i bet you look like tallfag on the left irl:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and sickdawgie
Jbs is real