Is being able to dunk a looksmaxx?

D

Deleted member 22970

Low T Manlet Ricecel
Despite being a manlet ricecel, I’ve always been on the more athletic side. This weekend I was playing basketball and wanted to see if I could touch rim. I was around 2-3 inches away from touching rim which is impressive for someone that is 5’4”. Not saying that I’ll dunk but how much of a looksmaxx would it be to dunk or touch rim in basketball?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zaq and Repentsinner
Not a looksmaxx at all, imo.
but a cool brag, nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Deleted member 22841
Despite being a manlet ricecel, I’ve always been on the more athletic side. This weekend I was playing basketball and wanted to see if I could touch rim. I was around 2-3 inches away from touching rim which is impressive for someone that is 5’4”. Not saying that I’ll dunk but how much of a looksmaxx would it be to dunk or touch rim in basketball?
It was always my dream to be able to dunk I would imagine myself doing it and everyone looking at me cool might be able to do it if I leanmax enough

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
I have no idea, but it must feels amazing.

People seem to get afraid usually because it looks like a predator jumping on his prey.

• JFL
Reactions: Zaq
Spudd web could dunk, you think that will make all the foids drool over him? However, it is pretty fucking sick he could do it tho

Doubt it will help you get bitches but it may get you some respect from other guys.

And there’s me being insecured as 5’11 ricecel