Is being aggressive in school worth it?

jacky hanma

jacky hanma

Cockmogger
Ive got ”dark triad looks” (positive eyebrow and canthal tilt, long eyebrows, dark hair, strong jaw, good eyelashes, light skin with dark coloured hair Etc.) should I just be an aggressive dickhead and act mysterious or some shit? Or will I just be seen as a douchebag. I mean, I’ve got the strength to back it since I’m one of the strongest in my year.

for reference I look kinda like this guy. But with a different eye area.
1D100085 8ADD 48A8 BE7F 6AE278EACDE4

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Tai Lung, Thebbcmaxxer and 9 others
Ive got ”dark triad looks” (positive eyebrow and canthal tilt, long eyebrows, dark hair, strong jaw, good eyelashes, light skin with dark coloured hair Etc.) should I just be an aggressive dickhead and act mysterious or some shit? Or will I just be seen as a douchebag. I mean, I’ve got the strength to back it since I’m one of the strongest in my year.

View attachment 2563807
average 2023 greycel thread :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, schizo echochamber, NarrowBones and 17 others
"i kinda look like thiz guy"

no dumbshit, you look like you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Tai Lung, Detective and 4 others
Yeah, be rude to girls, steal their phones, turn their laptops off and always ask them for hugs and shit, they love it when a Darktriad dude does that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mudmaxes, hardestmfintheroom, ´´´´´´´´ and 14 others
Yeah, be rude to girls, steal their phones, turn their laptops off and always ask them for hugs and shit, they love it when a Darktriad dude does that.
Irresistible sex appeal

if you stand on business its worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Gaygymmaxx
Another day, another post on schizos.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck and LooksThinker
what you should do is act nt.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and jacky hanma
You aren’t tyson ballou nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, sub5outsider and jacky hanma
Thx for advice, will definitely do.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Start a fight club at school

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, schizo echochamber, Crayola CØck and 4 others

View attachment 2563807
how do you plan to be aggressive and mysterious at the same time bro

View attachment 2563807
From autist to autist I can tell based off that image how much of an aspie you look like without the handsome features and you're going to get your ass kicked by a football player or wrestler. And even in the case that you are a big retard you're just going to get some quick witted scrawny pretty boy popular kid to roast you zoomer packgod style and you're not going be able to even keep up with what he's saying or what's going on (because you're autistic and they will be running circles around you in regards to emotional and social IQ) while stacies laugh at you because you were the one being a dick in the first place so the literal only way around that and not be seen as a complete dipshit for the rest of your highschool experience and to prevent the most embarrassing moment that will ever happen to you is to try to brute force the aggression and be weird and bizarre (ala frank hassle) but you have to be 6'3+ to pull that off and I know you arent

View attachment 2563807
r u retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep
well if your on this forum youre either non nt or you dont look like that

View attachment 2563807
You will just be seen as autistic, especially if you have to force it

yeah just fightmaxx its good for ur status if u can make the other boys afraid of u, hope u know how to tho else u’ll get urself beat up for no reason. u need to knock a few people out for this to work and get a reputation. its kind of a soft thugmaxx.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jacky hanma and Deleted member 51551
For anything with personality when you’re young, just make sure it matches your face. It should come naturally and honestly you should just be yourself.

Your personality forms as a result of how your face looks so no one will fall for any faking. You will just become an outcast.

Faking personality only works when you’re older since you can back it up with money and success.

Ur gonna lose teeth doing this

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and Deleted member 51551

View attachment 2563807
NTmaxx idiot

View attachment 2563807
in the next 5 years you are going to wonder why you have no friends and people call you autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
I was very agressive in school and fighting in school, you do get respected and feared by other male kids and you're known to be the strongest guy in school which I enjoyed quite a bit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and jacky hanma
yeah just fightmaxx its good for ur status if u can make the other boys afraid of u, hope u know how to tho else u’ll get urself beat up for no reason. u need to knock a few people out for this to work and get a reputation. its kind of a soft thugmaxx.
I’m one of the strongest in my year and in the rugby team. Pretty much everyone is weaker than me. I’ve also been doing boxing for a bit now.

I’m one of the strongest in my year and in the rugby team. Pretty much everyone is weaker than me. I’ve also been doing boxing for a bit now.
You're not him brah

For anything with personality when you’re young, just make sure it matches your face. It should come naturally and honestly you should just be yourself.

Your personality forms as a result of how your face looks so no one will fall for any faking. You will just become an outcast.

Faking personality only works when you’re older since you can back it up with money and success.
It does match my face and physique.

You're not him brah
Why the fuck would i lie about my strength while being anonymous on looksmax.org lmao. I’m genuinely trying to get advice, keep coping faggot.

View attachment 2563807
jfl if you actually look like that go for it, but dont be too extreme and I hope you're not a manlet, or else it wont owrk

show aggression only if somebody goes out of their way to mog you (direct physical or verbal challenge)

defend your pride, don’t take disrespect lightly

otherwise be chill & nt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura and jacky hanma

View attachment 2563807
This is a bad idea dont start conflict for no reason. If you want to be mysterious dont be an aggressive clown.

show aggression only if somebody goes out of their way to mog you (direct physical or verbal challenge)

defend your pride, don’t take disrespect lightly

otherwise be chill & nt
That’s what I meant. Thanks for an actual answer bro.

This is a bad idea dont start conflict for no reason. If you want to be mysterious dont be an aggressive clown.
I meant should I just beat the shit out of ppl who try to start shit (insulting or fighting) not just beating the fuck out of ppl for looking at me weirdly.

just jestermaxx instead since u are 5'5 indian twink

I meant should I just beat the shit out of ppl who try to start shit (insulting or fighting) not just beating the fuck out of ppl for looking at me weirdly.
Same princple appiles.You dont know who your dealing with 99% of the time. A guy who looks like he cant fight could most-likey be a good fighter and even if you do beat them they will want to get back in order to salvage their rep. But if you need to defend yourself go ahead and do it but make sure you look like you were attacked first.

Same princple appiles.You dont know who your dealing with 99% of the time. A guy who looks like he cant fight could most-likey be a good fighter and even if you do beat them they will want to get back in order to salvage their rep. But if you need to defend yourself go ahead and do it but make sure you look like you were attacked first.
Cope, most people are pussies and will cower if you just slap them when they talk shit, especially in highschool. You got a free card to do whatever you want since minors get off easy. Just know who you're dealing with and you won't have a problem.

Last edited:
Cope, most people are pussies and will cower if you just slap them when they talk shit, especially in highschool. You got a free card to do whatever you want since minors get off easy. Just know who you're dealing with and you won't have a problem.
Exactly. I usually just insult them back but whenever I actually do use force against them, they usually just complain and cower.

Same princple appiles.You dont know who you’re dealing with 99% of the time. A guy who looks like he cant fight could most-likey be a good fighter and even if you do beat them they will want to get back in order to salvage their rep. But if you need to defend yourself go ahead and do it but make sure you look like you were attacked first.
I’m in high school nigga, I know pretty much everyone there and what they’re capable of.
them they will want to get back in order to salvage their rep
yh, thats a problem ngl.

Nah, you on some pussy shit.
I dont disagree with fighting to defend yourself but 99% of time you dont know who your dealing with just based of there looks. An historical example was with gengis khan when he sent diplomats over to a guy. guy messed with diplomats by cutting off their hair. Guess what happendo his empire? he loses and his minsters get boiling silver poured in there eyes and a slaugter occurs. Dont mess with people you dont know.