Is being in a dark room all day bad?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Well, UV causes photo-aging and blue light, and to a lesser extent, green light, can increase inflammation thus causing aging. But is no light exposure bad? I started using a red light lamp to supplement light exposure without the drawbacks of UV and full visible spectrum exposure. ( I am being exposed to full-spectrum visible light through electronic screens)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 29167, justbentbro and 1 other person
just put on sunscreen tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 1901
Not for Asians. You guys have the NEET dna

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 24347 and 5 others
Permarotter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, JohnDoe and Deleted member 1901
yea if u wanna palemaxx for asian women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, ArcticStorm and Deleted member 1901
Well, UV causes photo-aging and blue light, and to a lesser extent, green light, can increase inflammation thus causing aging. But is no light exposure bad? I started using a red light lamp to supplement light exposure without the drawbacks of UV and full visible spectrum exposure. ( I am being exposed to full-spectrum visible light through electronic screens)
Is not having sex bad? Is not breathing pure air bad? If its unnatural its not ideal

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 1901 and bishōnenmaxxer
no its perfeclty normal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Marsik
Blud thinks he batman
tim burton batman GIF

It's not bad but you need to go like 15 min a day outside for Vitamin D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
There's the dopamine but besides that there isn't really any benefit to it since you're just wasting more nutrients to cum tho
Not having sex is horrible for your mental well being. That’s why us niggas are suicidal

Bad for your eyesight
Yes, I’m aware it’s bad if your eyes are developing. But if they aren’t, is it still bad? I can see you losing your vision if you don’t use it, but I can also see hypersensitivity as a response to darkness. I am very sensitive to light. This is bad because I can’t see on a sunny day outside, but my night vision is a cool ability. I noticed I could see much better in the dark than all of my family members, even though my vision for distance is the worst.

No, look at Anstrum and that former INTJcel guy, mogger skin for being ~30

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 1901
Yes, I’m aware it’s bad if your eyes are developing. But if they aren’t, is it still bad? I can see you losing your vision if you don’t use it, but I can also see hypersensitivity as a response to darkness. I am very sensitive to light. This is bad because I can’t see on a sunny day outside, but my night vision is a cool ability. I noticed I could see much better in the dark than all of my family members, even though my vision for distance is the worst.
Yes. My eyesight decreased rapidly the months i used my phone in the dark and I'm late 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
non of these will change you in a way people will notice.

There's the dopamine but besides that there isn't really any benefit to it since you're just wasting more nutrients to cum tho
just lol for sure theres bad things we didnt discovered yet. Like everything that is natural.

Don't tan Don't smoke Don't drink

just stay in your basement and preserve your collagen