Is being narcissistic just a logical result of being aware of human social dynamics?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
I don't see how one wouldn't strive to be better looking and higher status than others when being totally aware of how human social dynamics work. Being narcy is peak enlightenment and awareness.

For clarification: A narcy doesn't necessarily have to be an obnoxious annoying fag. It's just about the mindset by which he operates.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17531 and Deleted member 22918
I agree but motherfuckers like @TRUE_CEL dont like it that i became narcy after realizing where i stand in life

Over *

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I agree but motherfuckers like @TRUE_CEL dont like it that i became narcy after realizing where i stand in life
Yeah you have right to be narcy when you’re subchadlite.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Nebula
You clearly have no idea what nacissism is. Its a medical condition and if you ever been around any of these people you would know.

Also striving to be better looking and higher status has nothing to do with narcissism

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
You clearly have no idea what nacissism is. Its a medical condition and if you ever been around any of these people you would know.

Also striving to be better looking and higher status has nothing to do with narcissism
it's a psychiatric condition and psychiatry is made up

it's a psychiatric condition and psychiatry is made up
The conditions aren't. The treatment is. Its just a way to describe a certain type of person. But what you descirbe has nothing to do with that

The conditions aren't. The treatment is. Its just a way to describe a certain type of person. But what you descirbe has nothing to do with that
who is a narcissist

who is a narcissist
Someone who is manipulative and doesn't care or consider the feelings of others.

Overestimates his capabilities. Hungry for validation, wants everything to be about himself.

They get extremly angry at things that might be just normal critisicm, or even light hearted jokes on their costs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Someone who is manipulative and doesn't care or consider the feelings of others.

Overestimates his capabilities. Hungry for validation, wants everything to be about himself.

They get extremly angry at things that might be just normal critisicm, or even light hearted jokes on their costs
gimme an example of a person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Thomas DOM, Drachenlord
idk man

i mean narcy as in someone who wants to enter a room and mog everyone. that's what's considered a narcissist by society. psychiatry is arbitrary anyway.

Last edited:
I am a textbook narcissistic.
in fact narcissism is the cause of 99% of my problems, I can't be social because I'm afraid my narcissism will show

Nah that just means you had a dead mother (read up on Sam Vaknin's teachings to learn about the dead mother-phenomenon).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124