Is being nw7 at young age THAT fucking bad

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
Tbh im afraid its over 4 me

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Post pics
Nah have too much bad rep rn on this forum might get doxxed tbh, just imagine 17 yo guy with nw7 hair or you can ask karbon or wtf that guys name how my hair is i sent him

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Over and Zygos4Life
Just get a hair system. There's nothing else you can do. Hair transplant isn't possible unless you want to lose every hair follicle in the back and sides.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
nw7 at 17?!?! Thats more than over. You will have a terrible youth without any girls, 100%.
Hairsystem asap!!!

• Woah
Nah have too much bad rep rn on this forum might get doxxed tbh, just imagine 17 yo guy with nw7 hair or you can ask karbon or wtf that guys name how my hair is i sent him
Pm me pics.
nw7 at 17?!?! Thats more than over. You will have a terrible youth without any girls, 100%.
Hairsystem asap!!!
Unless be is extremely masc looking, and had a suitable skull. And even then.

Just get a hair system. There's nothing else you can do. Hair transplant isn't possible unless you want to lose every hair follicle in the back and sides.
Redpill me on hair system

• JFL
Idk much, since never needed one. Just do some research on your own. And get one made from human hair, not some horse hair or plastic.
I mean whats hair system like wig or shir

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBiceps
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBiceps
is your skin fucked too ? were you slowly losing your hair or did it happen all of a sudden?
just curious, can't help tbh

is your skin fucked too ? were you slowly losing your hair or did it happen all of a sudden?
just curious, can't help tbh
Norwooding since 14 to 16. Balding,thinning losing density since 10 monthsbago. My skin loooks oldcel @eyes thought i was 40yocel summoning him here to confirm

• JFL
Are you somewhat tall with a good Frame? Inject and run bald jock game. If that's a possiblity ist far from over...

• JFL
@balding17yomanletcel
fuck, I'm sorry bro. A life of despair awaits you….. shit. I wish that on noone. Love isn't for you my man, you were Born inferior. It is what it is, don't try to Change i.

• Love it
Be honest, do you wank it every day?

THIS GUY IS 19

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Over, quantumzygomatics and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Toth's thot
  • WTF