Is bimax a cope?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Just looked at over 200 before afters on Instagram with the tag #jawsurgery. And 99% of bimax results were underwhelming. Barely any improvements from the front. The only obvious improvements are side profile and teeth/smile improvements but from the front. Close to none. The only insane ascensions I've seen are guys who were so recessed that the only way was up.

Screenshot 20220117 231932

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gladiator, Oberyn, .👽. and 6 others
Legit if someone has subhuman maxillofacial development

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, mulattomaxxer and Jason Voorhees
legit if you're white

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
No.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
OP, I thought you were smart and that you knew that jaw surgery with saggital movement with rotation only on small parts of the face are not enough to have a big effect on the front of the face. Obviously the more downsung your lower third i greater the effect it has on the front. there is too many craniofacial deficits what can be solved by it but it will not automatically make you GL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Toth's thot, ROTTING and 4 others
The only obvious improvements are side profile and teeth/smile improvements
Yes bimax is for side, and if improves it, it isn't cope

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
The way I see it these surgeries are god tier 1-2 psl improvements for people 2-3 psl. For 4 and over, they are cope and highly likely to make you uncanny or limited returns :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, ROTTING, DEFAULT and 3 others
OP, I thought you were smart and that you knew that jaw surgery with saggital movement with rotation only on small parts of the face are not enough to have a big effect on the front of the face. Obviously the more downsung your lower third i greater the effect it has on the front. there is too many craniofacial deficits what can be solved by it but it will not automatically make you GL.
if you have a long philtrum and nasolabial folds it will help a lot too, right? At least if you get CCW. Also CW bimax with grafting for a short face could save your life and make your front much better. There was a pic I dont have now of a guy with short face syndrome I believe and possibly underbite who went from incel to chad by lengthening his maxilla.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It is a very legit surgery for those that are actually recessed

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 2729, Gaia262 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Mewton
bimax does not improve front much but people here underrates how much important side profile is.

This guy has not best front but he looks very good irl because of his forward growth development.

This video got 13m views.. More than other models. Girls are lusting for him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., datboijj, Mewton and 2 others
Just looked at over 200 before afters on Instagram with the tag #jawsurgery. And 99% of bimax results were underwhelming. Barely any improvements from the front. The only obvious improvements are side profile and teeth/smile improvements but from the front. Close to none. The only insane ascensions I've seen are guys who were so recessed that the only way was up.

View attachment 1498306

Bimax fixes recession

Implants give the model/chad jaw people desire

its a combined strategy approach. You need to fix the recession before you can progress to implants.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
It depends what your expecting. Most bimax results are an improvement to the persons face.

If your expecting them to look like a model after then I guess most bimax results are shit. You are stuck with your base, all you can do is enchance it. The same goes for any surgeries. There are outlier cases like Tom Cruise but most people won't see the same success. The only other form of ascension is weight loss. If a morbidly obese person lost weight they would ascend.

Maybe in 20+ years they will be able to print out a new skull for people, but until then we are stuck with current technology.

Also most people only get bimax when they are giga recessed. Currenttly there is only a limited amount bimax can do. If you have a trucel tier 160 degree gonail angle bimax isn't going to give you a chad jawline. Rotating it by 40 degrees to a more ideal angle (120 or something) would be unstable as fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, Gaia262 and Jason Voorhees
Yes bimax is for side, and if improves it, it isn't cope

im very confident for my Bimax vs JSE post on april 14th tbh
@gamma

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
im very confident for my Bimax vs JSE post on april 14th tbh
@gamma
Dude, first it was 14 february and now april 14th
Why the delay :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
Dude, first it was 14 february and now april 14th
Why the delay :lul:
feb 14th is 4 month update april 14th is when i start battling surgical advancements

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Bimax is cope :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262