My journey for bimax and rhino with Alfaro

Just came from dentist. Have some small issue but not a big deal. It seems the palate in the molar teeth area retracted a bit (became narrower a little). The issue means to have again small "dark corridors" on smile. Not a huge problem but dentist will try to fix it as much as possible, theres chances to make it wider in that area again. In worst case scenario (staying like this), the dark corridors would still look better than pre-surgery.

Next visit in two weeks

Holy shit
No lipo or fat loss whatsoever?

Didnt do any necklift or lipo or anything, the only done was bimax and rhino.

I lost weight so probably some fat % along with that of course...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope
Just came from dentist. Have some small issue but not a big deal. It seems the palate in the molar teeth area retracted a bit (became narrower a little). The issue means to have again small "dark corridors" on smile. Not a huge problem but dentist will try to fix it as much as possible, theres chances to make it wider in that area again. In worst case scenario (staying like this), the dark corridors would still look better than pre-surgery.

Next visit in two weeks

Didnt do any necklift or lipo or anything, the only done was bimax and rhino.

I lost weight so probably some fat % along with that of course...
whats your wife statement on your looksmax journey?

When are you allowed do exercise and/or weight training and how is biting, chewing food currently feeling?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
whats your wife statement on your looksmax journey?
She supports me, same as my friends.

When are you allowed do exercise and/or weight training and how is biting, chewing food currently feeling?

Im allowed to do light reps but i dont see myself going to the gym still, would wait maybe 1 or 2 more weeks.

Minor annoyance on teeth still and it feels strange to chew, i really dont know how to put it into words.

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT
Visited some family members (60+ yo) they recognized me because of the voice lol but took some time to process my new face :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729, Acromegaly_Chad and 9 others
Some co-worker couldnt recognize me either :lul: i told him its mostly the fat loss

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729 and 12 others
Some co-worker couldnt recognize me either :lul: i told him its mostly the fat loss
So awesome man, congrats. Giving us all a lot of hope

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
My palate got slightly narrow (very little) and they made a palate expander that i can wear on and off.

I should wear it for a couple of months, at least while sleeping, but better if i use it also during the day. During the day its a bit annoying because it makes me generate more saliva that i need to keep swallowing, but swallowing with this thing on is annoying, so i end up in a loop of constantly focusing on swallowing that makes me anxious.

• +1
Reactions: Ronaldo37
My palate got slightly narrow (very little) and they made a palate expander that i can wear on and off.

I should wear it for a couple of months, at least while sleeping, but better if i use it also during the day. During the day its a bit annoying because it makes me generate more saliva that i need to keep swallowing, but swallowing with this thing on is annoying, so i end up in a loop of constantly focusing on swallowing that makes me anxious.
Woah I've never heard of this happening - do you know what caused the plate to narrow post surgery?

Took this photos yesterday (22 days after surgery)
I never had this jawline before surgery even when i was thin
Nose is swollen as fuck so i will show all in the future

G9fniJG.jpg

QZux3cf.jpg

hmMHMZk.jpg

THIS WAS ME BEFORE

w1Xt2Im.jpg
Woah sunglasses

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angloidcel, Anchor_Ship, StuffedFrog and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: MeinChadf
how much mm movements

upper / lower / ccw

and can you say anything more about rhino, do you sniff properly? :)

how much mm movements

upper / lower / ccw

and can you say anything more about rhino, do you sniff properly? :)

10 top, 19mm down

nose still swollen on tip area, i just read before that second nosejobs take longer to heal (it wasnt my first rhino, its still not completely clear but its also because i dont use these nose cleansers, i should :forcedsmile:

i have one cheek more swollen than the other and if you notice it can look a bit strange, but in general its fine it goes away with time and i start to look decent

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Took this photos yesterday (22 days after surgery)
I never had this jawline before surgery even when i was thin
Nose is swollen as fuck so i will show all in the future

G9fniJG.jpg

QZux3cf.jpg

hmMHMZk.jpg

THIS WAS ME BEFORE

w1Xt2Im.jpg
Are you nose-minned now (too upturned, wider, etc) after surgery? My starting base is similar to yours. I actually had a really big birdcel nose before and got rhinoplasty before knowing that I was actually recessed so I'm concerned that I'm going to have a femboy upturned nose after bimax.

Last edited:
Are you nose-minned now (too upturned, wider, etc) after surgery? My starting base is similar to yours. I actually had a really big birdcel nose before and got rhinoplasty before knowing that I was actually recessed so I'm concerned that I'm going to have a femboy upturned nose after bimax.

Still swollen so hard to tell, but i would say it will look good (i hope)

Aren’t the braces supposed to prevent pallet inclusion? and do they still make you pay for the expander

Aren’t the braces supposed to prevent pallet inclusion? and do they still make you pay for the expander

Ortho didnt say anything about paying more, despite being custom made

I come with fresh pictures!

I still have swelling. Luckily from front you cannot notice, but if i just move my head to the side, you can easily see it. Also unfortunately i have one side more swollen than the other.
Altough the change is good even if its not the final result, i still dont feel very comfortable with my looks when im around people and i try to use covid mask or scarf at work (outdoors). I call it "post-op face". I know this is part of the process and dont torture myself, swelling will be gone slowly.

First, i found some photos of my previous subhumanity in better quality. I was about 83-84 kilos in those photos. You wouldnt believe me if i told you i was actually muscular.

pVOxwmp.jpg

Today, november 29, I just took this pictures. Surgery was october 14. Weight loss has stopped at about 77kg, i try to eat a lot of calories but still dont go to the gym. I will rejoin first day of december.

Side view

54g4XFZ.jpg

Side view with swelling (marked in circle). My right side is where i have most.
yOKAZJW.jpg

The other side with less swelling

Tgdq2Tu.jpg

Different angle to see jawline result
neog4tx.jpg

Profile. Bear in mind the nose is SWOLLEN and should be smaller. Its my second rhino so it will take a lot longer to heal. I did some pictures from front, it looks too fat, deformed and asymmetric because of the swelling so i dont feel like sharing that... strange because on mirror i cannot notice such monstruosity. Also mirin' my new sunglasses.

OTp1CNb.jpg

I think the result, considering where i started, is awesome. If i had to complain about something, i think the cherry on top would be gonial implants but i dont think i can pay that anytime soon.

I cant stop recommending getting bimax surgery and Alfaro.

Long story short: fucking swelling please go away :lul: :feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: angloidcel, highT, Preoximerianas and 15 others
Really good result @spain! Happy for you.

I notice that you have a slight jaw line contour deformity from the bsso. Luckily that can be corrected with implants.
BEAC3996 BFDC 4766 ADD2 A1477EE11847

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and PubertyMaxxer

I notice that you have a slight jaw line contour deformity from the bsso. Luckily that can be corrected with implants.
View attachment 1422268

Yeah i know, i didnt expect that. I have an appointment in a couple of weeks and will ask about it.

Yeah i know, i didnt expect that. I have an appointment in a couple of weeks and will ask about it.
is you feeling back? or do you notice some numbness?

is you feeling back? or do you notice some numbness?

Small numbness in one side of the chin. If its supposed to go away it should take a bit longer, fingers crossed :y'all:

View attachment 1422268

I forgot to say... actually i could feel that thing with my fingers before surgery, to me it felt like a small gap... i think fat loss and surgery just made it more noticeable (i have it in both sides). Its not that i like it, but right now i dont mind it too much. Im focusing on the swelling now.

I forgot to say... actually i could feel that thing with my fingers before surgery, to me it felt like a small gap... i think fat loss and surgery just made it more noticeable (i have it in both sides). Its not that i like it, but right now i dont mind it too much. Im focusing on the swelling now.
I think it’s called antegonial notch. It can worsen with bsso. There are some papers about how to avoid it. But many people have it naturally anyways. And alfaro is amazing, very blackpilled result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas, Acromegaly_Chad and 3 others
10 top, 19mm down

nose still swollen on tip area, i just read before that second nosejobs take longer to heal (it wasnt my first rhino, its still not completely clear but its also because i dont use these nose cleansers, i should :forcedsmile:

i have one cheek more swollen than the other and if you notice it can look a bit strange, but in general its fine it goes away with time and i start to look decent
19mm bsso? wtf

I come with fresh pictures!

I still have swelling. Luckily from front you cannot notice, but if i just move my head to the side, you can easily see it. Also unfortunately i have one side more swollen than the other.
Altough the change is good even if its not the final result, i still dont feel very comfortable with my looks when im around people and i try to use covid mask or scarf at work (outdoors). I call it "post-op face". I know this is part of the process and dont torture myself, swelling will be gone slowly.

First, i found some photos of my previous subhumanity in better quality. I was about 83-84 kilos in those photos. You wouldnt believe me if i told you i was actually muscular.

pVOxwmp.jpg

Today, november 29, I just took this pictures. Surgery was october 14. Weight loss has stopped at about 77kg, i try to eat a lot of calories but still dont go to the gym. I will rejoin first day of december.

Side view

54g4XFZ.jpg

Side view with swelling (marked in circle). My right side is where i have most.
yOKAZJW.jpg

The other side with less swelling

Tgdq2Tu.jpg

Different angle to see jawline result
neog4tx.jpg

Profile. Bear in mind the nose is SWOLLEN and should be smaller. Its my second rhino so it will take a lot longer to heal. I did some pictures from front, it looks too fat, deformed and asymmetric because of the swelling so i dont feel like sharing that... strange because on mirror i cannot notice such monstruosity. Also mirin' my new sunglasses.

OTp1CNb.jpg

I think the result, considering where i started, is awesome. If i had to complain about something, i think the cherry on top would be gonial implants but i dont think i can pay that anytime soon.

I cant stop recommending getting bimax surgery and Alfaro.

Long story short: fucking swelling please go away :lul: :feelswah:
Damn how many mm maxilla and mandible Advancement? Also was it CCW or CW rotation of the maxilla?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Yerico7, Preoximerianas and 2 others
10 top, 19mm down
Did you have malocclusion?

I have perfect occlusion but i want more forward upward growth. Would Alfaro give me similarly big advancements?

Did you have malocclusion?

I have perfect occlusion but i want more forward upward growth. Would Alfaro give me similarly big advancements?

yep i had

sorry no idea, every case is different

This is how alfaro determines his horizontal movements. You need a lateral ceph and you can determine how much he will give you. He liens up your upper incisors with your soft tissue nasion. Too much movement past this line will result in bimax protrustion aka chimp lips. Any aesthetics focused surgeon will do something similar

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 3 others
holy fuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkkkkk you look insane.

life fuel for me, Im planning my bimax rn, hoping for results this godo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
holy fuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkkkkk you look insane.

life fuel for me, Im planning my bimax rn, hoping for results this godo

Literally today:

I met an old coworker from another company on a museum

He asked about the surgery... i just took off my mask and smiled a bit.

"wow im glad it went good, you look better, you lost weight"?

I bet if i hadnt told anyone that i was having surgery, they would think it was weight loss.

stealth hardmaxx :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729, freeone12 and 2 others
Literally today:

I met an old coworker from another company on a museum

He asked about the surgery... i just took off my mask and smiled a bit.

"wow im glad it went good, you look better, you lost weight"?

I bet if i hadnt told anyone that i was having surgery, they would think it was weight loss.

stealth hardmaxx :sneaky:
bruh was showing my friend pics of bimax

guy said "wow he went to the gym, worked out and gained weight!"

normies literally subconsciously equate stronger jaw to muscles and masculinity.

you could literally get a wrap around jaw implant and normies would think you went to the gym.

but if you say you got surgery, normies would flip out and be up in arms

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, valhalar, Deleted member 2729 and 9 others
bruh was showing my friend pics of bimax

guy said "wow he went to the gym, worked out and gained weight!"

normies literally subconsciously equate stronger jaw to muscles and masculinity.

you could literally get a wrap around jaw implant and normies would think you went to the gym.

but if you say you got surgery, normies would flip out and be up in arms

yeah also some people think its steroids that give you a big square jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Yerico7 and one job away
yeah also some people think its steroids that give you a big square jaw
Did DJS give you a square jaw, I thought that would be more attributed to genio/chin wing. which is what I want on top of DJS. Do you know if Dr. A offers that

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 7725
@spain, was your surgery an aesthetic case? Does Alfaro do cosmetic bimax when there is no healthy issue?

Did DJS give you a square jaw, I thought that would be more attributed to genio/chin wing. which is what I want on top of DJS. Do you know if Dr. A offers that

When moving it forward gives it looks wider, thats what he told me.

@spain, was your surgery an aesthetic case? Does Alfaro do cosmetic bimax when there is no healthy issue?

Both aesthetic and functional.

I dont know... but if theres no health issue it means your bite and everything else is in place... so you shoud look good already no? Maybe do implants instead?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Mouthbreath
How do you like your nose so far? I know that it's still somewhat swollen from the rhino, but do you like what Alfaro did to it? Also, did you discuss your interests around what should be fixed or did Alfaro work his own magic?

How do you like your nose so far? I know that it's still somewhat swollen from the rhino, but do you like what Alfaro did to it? Also, did you discuss your interests around what should be fixed or did Alfaro work his own magic?

Sorry cant tell still.

It will take a long time because its a revision rhino. Considering how slow is healing now i guess it wont do justice until next spring or even summer. I will ask Alfaro for tips but ive rea its just patience and let time pass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Silver
Don't know if it's worth the 200 euro fee to consult with Alfaro if I have a class 1 normal bite. I don't think I will improve as much as you

Last edited:
Don't know if it's worth the 200 euro fee to consult with Alfaro if I have a class 1 normal bite. I don't think I will improve as much as you
I just consulted with him, if you want you can pm me

• +1
Reactions: Silver
I just consulted with him, if you want you can pm me
can you outline what happens in a consultation? does he specifically give you a plan like how much rotation and movement?

does he specifically give you a plan like how much rotation and movement?

for a plan you need to have your skull scanned unless your webcam can do it :p

Last edited:
for a plan you need to have your skull scanned unless your webcam can do it :p
what if i give him ceph xrays? otherwise what is the point of a paid consultation if its just for him to say "yes you need bimax" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
im also curious about online consultations

with defrancq it was a joke
it was in person, i travelled to barcelona for it. online it would not have worked.

can you outline what happens in a consultation? does he specifically give you a plan like how much rotation and movement?
a CT scan was taken, pictures of my face were taken, prof. alfaro looked at my mouth and jaw and he explained what he thinks should be done and how it would be done. Then you can ask him any questions you have. He is very easy to talk to and obviously very intelligent and competent.

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider
a CT scan was taken, pictures of my face were taken, prof. alfaro looked at my mouth and jaw and he explained what he thinks should be done and how it would be done. Then you can ask him any questions you have. He is very easy to talk to and obviously very intelligent and competent.
does he tell you the amount of movement at least in general terms? i live too far away from him to travel there but i would like to know if he can give me an estimated movement in an (online) consultation at the very least so i dont get ratfucked by my local maxfac with possibly zero sense of aesthetics

how long you were with him and not his staff?

how long you were with him and not his staff?
Including looking at my mouth I reckon a good 15 minutes. I was expecting more time initially and I thought I would be disappointed if it was less than 45 minutes or so; my experience was however that he is so quick in assessing the situation and answering as well as explaing everything that more time is not necessary. I was the one who "ended" the conversation as everything had been said. I fully agree with what he thinks is necessary and did so before the consult.

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider and Silver