Is Bimax a Legitimate Fix For Flat Asian Maxilla?

Deleted member 13137

Deleted member 13137

🥃🚬💵👙⚾
Let's take the average asian.

Head shot profile view young 260nw 1256032903

He's not necessarily recessed, just flat. It's genetic. Is Bimax a legitimate fix for this? You could certainly gain some forward movement but would you then just be a forward grown pancake face gook?

If this is the desired result...

Tumblr 0b4382b4d09952eabd068464e2441311 baac1527 640

...could the first example attain this level of forward growth through, for example, a 10mm genio + lefort 1? (Assume moneymaxxed with top-tier surgeon.) I'm not asking if example 1 could ascend to example 2, just if he could potentially match him in the jaw area.

@Ricell @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: joseph, HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 10987

I dont know about anything about fixing ricecels but GOD I WANT TO PUT MY DICK IN HER TIGHT PUSSY AND COOM IN HER PUSSY AND MAKE HER SCREAM ALL NIGHT

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckesti, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, subhuman incel and 3 others
Can't help you brother, I'm a hapa myself so i look more like the bottom pic.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Slant

Found this photo on this site some time ago. I would say the nose need more projection and perhaps midface also. To get rid of the flat face. On his instagram he only talks about the nosejob
He did what he calls an " Asian rhinoplasty". Looks like her entire midface got projected so I expect cheek implants?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 13137 and Agendum
View attachment 1183908
Found this photo on this site some time ago. I would say the nose need more projection and perhaps midface also. To get rid of the flat face. On his instagram he only talks about the nosejob
He did what he calls an " Asian rhinoplasty". Looks like her entire midface got projected so I expect cheek implants?
ye looks like malar implants. Asian rhinoplasty jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Agendum and Pumanator
Don't think there is any normal surgery for a recessed upper maxilla. Normal procedures like le fort/BSSO only affects the lower maxilla

View attachment 1183908
Id like to know more too.

bumo because I need answers

You wouldn't even need bimax if you have normal occlusion and a very flat nose and nasal base. All you would need is a paranasal implant, simple surgery and recovery.

• Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I think you need lefort 2 or mlf 3

if all asians looked like the 2nd guy and weren't manlets they probably wouldn't have issues tbh

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, subhuman incel and HQNPmaxxing
You wouldn't even need bimax if you have normal occlusion and a very flat nose and nasal base. All you would need is a paranasal implant, simple surgery and recovery.
So this guy wouldn’t ascend from bimax? What about bimax + paranasal implant?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • Woah
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
would LF1 still be an improvement?
not sure but even if it did it would probably be retarded not to move midface forward too when you're already getting surgery.

• +1
Monobloc and leg lengthening

• +1
Reactions: fuckesti
Whole nosebridge needs also projection

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Let's take the average asian.

View attachment 1179504

He's not necessarily recessed, just flat. It's genetic. Is Bimax a legitimate fix for this? You could certainly gain some forward movement but would you then just be a forward grown pancake face gook?

If this is the desired result...

View attachment 1179507

...could the first example attain this level of forward growth through, for example, a 10mm genio + lefort 1? (Assume moneymaxxed with top-tier surgeon.) I'm not asking if example 1 could ascend to example 2, just if he could potentially match him in the jaw area.

@Ricell @RealSurgerymax
"You could certainly gain some forward movement but would you then just be a forward grown pancake face gook?"
Wait can you pls elab on this part? I have the same problem and I was thinking bimax plus genio would fix me but I guess not?

So this guy wouldn’t ascend from bimax? What about bimax + paranasal implant?
View attachment 1271030
rhino nose bridge augmentation will pull the skin forward. if you are considering this get rhino first to see how much lefort 1 and paranasal implant you need

• +1
"You could certainly gain some forward movement but would you then just be a forward grown pancake face gook?"
Wait can you pls elab on this part? I have the same problem and I was thinking bimax plus genio would fix me but I guess not?
Bimax can fix recession so if you’re recessed get it. At that point you can decide if you want midface implants which would make face less flat

• +1
Reactions: joseph
The problem for asian is they whole maxiila is recessed. Bimax can only fix lower maxilla. Which is not a problem for asian. Most people here already have good jaw ok to maxilla

Midface implant + rhino and they will be ok

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
I'm saying all he needs is a paranasal implant and he's set to go. Much easier solution for Asians than for recessed white guys.
He’d need paranasal implant + rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Brutal when an entire race needs Lefort 2/3.

• +1
Reactions: Slob