Is blue eyes a big halo

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I got light brown eyes atm but actually never liked them and I consider it a failo tbh. But I'm not sure if getting treatment to get blue eyes would be worth it. What do you guys think are blue eyes needed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2227
Of course.

But, eye shape, tilt and hoodness> eye color

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, 000, Halotestin and 12 others
eye color is mainly cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Michael Myers, LM4sixten and 1 other person
Yes.
eye color is mainly cope

Eye colour halo is real. even with my midget height i would've been a GigaSlayer if i had bright green eyes like my mother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Alexanderr
oops wrong thread

Last edited:
In Europe especially northern Europe not really (the majority here have blue eyes).

In African, American and Asian countries for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Michael Myers
Unless your mixed black, black it doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Im fully white

Won’t be a “halo” in west or north Europe unless you’re ethnic since ethnics with blue eyes are rare here as well. Anywhere else blue eyes should be a halo regardless of your race.

With good contrast it will be a big halo.
I mean dye ur lashes+brows black, hair dark brown or black, reddish lips + little tanned skin + blue eyes = insta PSL increase for some people
just look at Ian Somerhalder

The people who say its cope tend to have zero constrast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Won’t be a “halo” in west or north Europe unless you’re ethnic since ethnics with blue eyes are rare here as well. Anywhere else blue eyes should be a halo regardless of your race.
So having non blue eyes is a failo in those placea unless it's green.

So having non blue eyes is a failo in those placea unless it's green.
I wouldn’t consider brown eyes a failo anywhere if I had to be honest. Blue eyes are just a nice addition, not having them isn’t a death sentence.

really only for the contrast so a guy with dark hair with blue eyes would probably be better than dark hair and brown eyes

I got light brown eyes atm but actually never liked them and I consider it a failo tbh. But I'm not sure if getting treatment to get blue eyes would be worth it. What do you guys think are blue eyes needed.
stroma is pretty cheap, not 100 percent safe tho

Light eyes are one of the biggest halos
PicsArt 11 15 042642
PicsArt 11 15 042638

PicsArt 11 15 042830
PicsArt 11 15 042826

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, fathermason, PjSon and 5 others
I just photoshopped myself with blue eyes and it doesnt even look good on me tbh. Gives me gay vibes.

yeah gandy vs that subhuman from this forum is a great example

I just photoshopped myself with blue eyes and it doesnt even look good on me tbh. Gives me gay vibes.
Photoshop obviously isn’t gonna look realistic. Try contact lenses.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
Photoshop obviously isn’t gonna look realistic. Try contact lenses.

I was thinking about dying my eyebrows black they are pretty dense already and straight so that might work and getting blue contact lenses. My mom is gonna think Im crazy tho 😂

blue eyes only look good on ethnic males or women in general, if you are a white male with blue eyes your eyes are cucky.

blue eyes only look good on ethnic males or women in general, if you are a white male with blue eyes your eyes are cucky.
CHADER

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta

What about all the prettybois and chads, dicaprio, brad pitt

What about all the prettybois and chads, dicaprio, brad pitt
they'd still be prettyboys even with poop colored eyes like mine lol

okay take your time jfl

i wouldnt consider him white tbh
ok then. I mean by your definition I do agree the coloring of pale white is cuckish but girls dig it with black hair and blue eyes
twilight vampire pheno

Yes.

Eye colour halo is real. even with my midget height i would've been a GigaSlayer if i had bright green eyes like my mother.
you couldn't possibly know that and will never know that so what's your point?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
you couldn't possibly know that and will never know that so what's your point?
well he probably has an imagination and can imagine himself wit that eye color

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I'm a Hapa (Half White, Half Asian) and light blue eyes would definitely ascend me especially with my Filipino skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
ok then. I mean by your definition I do agree the coloring of pale white is cuckish but girls dig it with black hair and blue eyes
twilight vampire pheno
yeah but girls like effeminate guys so idk
You know barrett would look way worse with brown eyes
he wouldnt, he would look the same

not as big of a halo as you think, it's a bonus, sure, but brian peppers isn't getting laid anytime soon

Blue eyes only halo a chad/lite. It's a huge part of why the north atlandid is slayer though. Think Henry Cavill with brown eyes. Still slayer, but not same appeal.

Post someone with dark eyes like in the morph
There are two people in my class with this kind of dark eyes tbh its not that rare for people from Poland and Balkan.

There are two people in my class with this kind of dark eyes tbh its not that rare for people from Poland and Balkan.
Only example of dark eyes ik of is Depp and he still manages to look great even with cuckish eyes

0e89c6b6839f31127aa754494af43ff6.jpg

Only example of dark eyes ik of is Depp and he still manages to look great even with cuckish eyes

0e89c6b6839f31127aa754494af43ff6.jpg
Yeah ofc it isn't a failo. Blue eyes will not in itself make you PSL 8 it can only halo eye shape, light eyes in itself will not make you gl
Images 13
C29cddaaa80a943478c5ad710793281e