Is body hair a good thing if you’re good looking? Which hair to shave?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Personally, I shave anything that grows on my shoulders and back. I shave my balls and the base of my cock. I shave my neck and my armpits. The rest I just trim. Is a lot of body hair attractive or not and which body hair?

forearm hairs are ok

• +1
Reactions: Razoff, Deleted member 6128 and .*my*.
Leg hair, arm hair, moderate chest hair, is ok. Armpit hair, shoulders and back hair should be kept to a minimum

• +1
Reactions: Razoff, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
I don't have much body hair at all except a little on my legs .

• +1
Reactions: Razoff, Deleted member 9344 and .*my*.
Arms and leg hair is good if its dark

if its blonde/red its a big failo

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and .*my*.
Back hair is never attractive unless you're chad
leg and forearm hair is good
facial hair depends
headhair is life
armpit hair also depends, trim
pubic hair trim
chest hair also depends
arse hair doesn't matter
happy trail/stomach hair is alright

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and YMKSPRTR
idk man cant shave my whle body, too much work

chest hair can work if youre like 30 and shredded (think wolverine hugh jackman length)

id recommend shaving it though

facial hair depends on how thick it grows, and how clean you get it and how far up it grows. - if your hair doesn't grow up into your cheeks like normal beard you may be able to get away with a stubble

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Arms and leg hair is good if its dark

if its blonde/red its a big failo
It’s a worse failo to shave it, gives you gay failo. Tbh dark hair on legs and arms looks ethnic and gross tbh, lighter hair is better on body hair imo. But literally has minimal affect on smv, I think chest hair is more important, but it’s about 50/50 whether a foid likes it so I just keep it trimmed for balance

• JFL
It’s a worse failo to shave it, gives you gay failo. Tbh dark hair on legs and arms looks ethnic and gross tbh, lighter hair is better on body hair imo. But literally has minimal affect on smv, I think chest hair is more important, but it’s about 50/50 whether a foid likes it so I just keep it trimmed for balance
Gay failo? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Gay failo? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yea I know no girls that like guys that shave arms or legs is what I mean. It’s generally only done by gays and swimmer. Foids will not care about your arm and leg hair unless it’s ogre tier. If you shave it they may possibly think you are gay.

• +1
Yea I know no girls that like guys that shave arms or legs is what I mean. It’s generally only done by gays and swimmer. Foids will not care about your arm and leg hair unless it’s ogre tier. If you shave it they may possibly think you are gay.
I agree. Unless bodybuilder or gay Aaron Marino you shouldn’t shave.