Is body (height, frame, muscle) more important for raw sex appeal than face?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
I'm starting to think once you're normie tier in the face, body halo is more important for getting pussy wet than face is. Foids might still go for a prettier guy because it makes them feel good and they can show him off, but they probably get more wet for a dude with normie face and really dimorphic body.

Take young leo for an example
1994f-1573250552.jpg

551ecfcc8b7746ca70fd68b2a15851ec.jpg

Foids will obsess over him, but I think it's more of a status thing and knowing that you're with a pretty guy. I don't think that boyish body really gets them dripping.

Even men have foids they probably want to fuck more, but they don't really want to LTR them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Purefxrm, Edgar and 8 others
well, yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14274, thecel and 3 others
a dimorphic face and body matters more to get women wet
pretty boyish face is a meme

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Fight Club Brad Pitt has everything to turn women on, this scene is legendary tbh:
- Shirtless Physique, Lean (good inserts provide the volume themselves)
- Dimorphic Face
- Fighting (turns women on a lot suprisingly)
- Bad boy halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, MarstonAlloy and Kmscurry
Fight Club Brad Pitt has everything to turn women on, this scene is legendary tbh:
- Dimorphic Face
- Bad boy halo
View attachment 1254600
His physique is not perfect like how a lot of people say it is , he just Halo's that body with face

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful, datboijj and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, SOS-Sonic, Stare and 15 others
His physique is not perfect like how a lot of people say it is , he just Halo's that body with face
Literally what I said jfl read what I said, i never praised his actual volume his inserts give the illusion of it
he mogs literally all mr olympia balding faggots

he is lean which gives his face extremely good definition which in turn halos his already good face more
his insertions are what make his physique aesthetic to women

Dimorphic Face + Lean body with decent inserts = all you need
Face halos body, not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Just look at the love island contestants.
The girls are drooling over them and got upset because the guys didn't commit. The guys are mostly normie or HTN with a slayer body. Most are RTT too

Guys with normie faces and slayer bodies do well on tinder and in clubs here compared with guys with beautiful faces and shit bodies.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Biggdink
obviously if you look too goofy it's not gonna save you
what makes him look goofy btw? Guy looks dimorphic(in face) and has good symmetry, no obvious flaws, decent fase shape, yet not attractive

Yes, body can definitely add but I think it’s more about your actual bone part of the frame and how it’s shaped, your muscle inserts, leanness etc not so much about muscle size

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, TheAnomaly and ifyouwannabemylover
what makes him look goofy btw? Guy looks dimorphic(in face) and has good symmetry, no obvious flaws, decent fase shape, yet not attractive
was thinking the same thing.

his face has no obvious major flaws but overall harmony just seems shit. those glasses also cuck him a whole lot more and it seems like his face just doesn't go with his body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 5786
was thinking the same thing.

his face has no obvious major flaws but overall harmony just seems shit. those glasses also cuck him a whole lot more and it seems like his face just doesn't go with his body.
or just slavcel

Of course not. A good face is the base for everything.
That was my body back than + normie face = only attention at the beach/pool, not good success in general. Now I have noticeably worked on my face, but lost my body through Corona and other things but I am getting a million times more attention. Face > rest is bonus.

img_20190922_014503-jpg.116948

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
What a question, of course not. A good face is the base for everyhting.
Body matters a lot

but yes
people here cope with other shit, but in the end it's all about the face
if you're 5'8+ face = life

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 14274
That was my body back than + normie face = only attention at the beach/pool, not good success in general. Now I have noticeably worked on my face, but lost my body through Corona and other things but I am getting a million times more attention. Face > rest is bonus.

I'm talking purely about making vaginas wet

Look at prime Gandy. Shit frame + child-bearing hips

Then look at his FACE. Dark, handsome and dimorphic. His light hunter eyes, big chin, med colouring and highset cheekbones = raw sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5786, Germania and 1 other person
- Dimorphic Face
- Bad boy halo
View attachment 1254600
Wasnt he also considered a pretty boy facially?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Wasnt he also considered a pretty boy facially?
Maesthetic
he was pretty boy when he was very young
but no
his sex symbol peak is him looking masculine and rugged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 14274 and 1 other person
I honestly think we should not be influenced by Hollywood actors,
I'm starting to think once you're normie tier in the face, body halo is more important for getting pussy wet than face is. Foids might still go for a prettier guy because it makes them feel good and they can show him off, but they probably get more wet for a dude with normie face and really dimorphic body.

1994f-1573250552.jpg

Foids will obsess over him, but I think it's more of a status thing and knowing that you're with a pretty guy. I don't think that boyish body really gets them dripping.

Even men have foids they probably want to fuck more, but they don't really want to LTR them.
What a framecel.

What specifically did you do to work on your face?

Why is his skin so bad in some pics

- Dimorphic Face
- Bad boy halo
View attachment 1254600
I disagree here. His physique is good but he would look like a twig in a shirt. He is attractive here because of his face and low bf%. IRL you can’t walk around with your shirt off all the time. Ideal physique is Zyzz, lean and pretty big.

Body matters a lot

but yes
people here cope with other shit, but in the end it's all about the face
if you're 5'8+ face = life
The taller and more jacked you are the less face matters. For ONS height and physique matter a lot. But the best looksmax for your face is losing body fat and leaning out tbh. Most surgeries aside from minor ones like nose job, lip filler, etc. are a huge waste of time and unnecessary. Throw in some colored contacts and a good haircut with 8-12% body fat and you’re face should be above average.

The funny thing is despite my physique girls mainly complement me on my face and height JFL. I’m sure they like the physique but they never mention it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, tonykingusa and volcelfatcel
Face will always mogg who cares if vagina is wet

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Face will always mogg who cares if vagina is wet
Dry doesn’t feel good and requires lube JFL. You clearly wouldn’t know.

The taller and more jacked you are the less face matters. For ONS height and physique matter a lot. But the best looksmax for your face is losing body fat and leaning out tbh. Most surgeries aside from minor ones like nose job, lip filler, etc. are a huge waste of time and unnecessary. Throw in some colored contacts and a good haircut with 8-12% body fat and you’re face should be above average.

The funny thing is despite my physique girls mainly complement me on my face and height JFL. I’m sure they like the physique but they never mention it.
Face is more instinctual. There's an entire part of our brain that recognizes faces, we pump dopamine everytime we see an attractive face irl
It's much more innate, a normie will never know what makes a face attractive.

Face is still king but dimorphism in the face matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14274
Dry doesn’t feel good and requires lube JFL. You clearly wouldn’t know.
Wow took you over 11 days online to figure out this is an incel forum

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Wow took you over 11 days online to figure out this is an incel forum
Are there people that get laid but just want to improve their looks anyways?

a few for sure ye
You can get laid. Just go talk to more girls and lower your standards. Make conversation with them and ask them to grab drinks/coffee with you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 2729

Was hast du im Gesicht gemacht?

Sieht sehr gut aus auf jeden Fall.

1994f-1573250552.jpg

Both are important and really depends on your niche. Being skinny with some pretty features will work marvelously if you're a high schooler or under 20. After 20, things like body (size of your frame and packed muscle) and penis size will take more importance. From my experience, most women will love being with a pretty boy until they find sex not interesting due to the lack of consented sexual aggression which has a lot to do with 1. Shoulder size and 2. Penis size.

• +1
Reactions: Slothcel

You're quite attractive wtf are you saying you didn't get much attention

height before anything else. girls get turned down just by you looking down on them, i i’ve seen countless viral tiktoks on the matter

Vague question not a simple yes or no. If the big guy is ugly obviously no. If he's acceptable looking, depends on the environment. On Tinder, face wins. Girls can't see frame and don't lust after a good height in bio like they would irl. Muscles help a bit tho. At the beach or pool, or edm festival, physique wins. At the bar, face wins. At the club, frame wins