Is boxing the safest and best martial art to do ??

Bonez

Bonez

Mastermind
I want to MMAmaxx and I thought about boxing as the best choice , is it legit ??

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: day after day and Done
Boxing has a fantastic ROI if you are physiqally big and strong, but it’s certainly not the safest, just like any other striking martial art

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, day after day, Bonez and 1 other person
Jui jutsu is due to lack of concussion risk

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: day after day and Bonez
probably mma safer ngl:feelskek:

atleast you have grappling sometimes in boxing all you do is punch each other no wonder the most amount of brain damage and head trauma is nearly double in boxing as in mma.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet, day after day and 2 others
Just join a mma gym that makes you pay a monthly fee for unlimited access to every class. That way you get good at stand up and ground game.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: day after day and AllesScheiße
Boxing has a fantastic ROI if you are physiqally big and strong, but it’s certainly not the safest, just like any other striking martial art
I thought it was kinda safe cause boxers wear headgears

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: day after day and Prettyboy
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, day after day and Done
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: day after day and Bonez
I thought it was kinda safe cause boxers wear headgears
If safety is your main concern, you should go with a grappling art
@FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bonez, FailedNormieManlet and day after day
go to a gym that offers multiple martial arts and preferably start with boxing, after you got the basics you can start kickboxing and then move up to mma to ultimate fighter maxx

mma > anything on street fights

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bonez, day after day and Done
the safest martial art is to buy a legal firearm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, ShowerMaxxing, SAR and 3 others
the safest martial art is to buy a legal firearm
Conceal carry is the way to go. But feels even better knowing you can manhandle a dude without it also

I want to MMAmaxx and I thought about boxing as the best choice , is it legit ??
boxing is the most dangerous martial art to practice, headgear won't save you from CTE. Pick up BJJ if you care about safety. Judo is a bit more dangerous to practice because of the throws

• +1
Reactions: Bonez

In a self-defense street fight scenario, boxing is one of the best martial arts. Just look at how this boxer deescalates a potential deadly situation at the snap of a finger because he trained hard to be precise and time his shots effectively

• +1
Reactions: Bonez and the BULL
Hi , I've been doing It.for years and I can assure you that it will benefit you greatly , both in physiological and mental state. You'll learn to be much more humble and confident in your skills at the same time. Just don't forget to train hard and listen to your coach

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bonez
any updates? what did you do