Is buccal fat removal is permanent?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Asking for a friend cause I’m never gonna looksmax myself.

Do you do any looksmaxxes?
Nope not any at all. Maybe shaving my beard off if that counts? I don’t think it counts since women find beards attractive.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
That’s what I pretty much hinted as well since another friend got it done and months later his results are the same. Thanks.
permanent, but will result in earlier skin-sagging due to aging.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
permanent, but will result in earlier skin-sagging due to aging.
Really? Interesting. I thought it would help in making you look younger. My friend who got it already looked pretty young for his age. He’s 32 and he looks 25-26.

Really? Interesting. I thought it would help in making you look younger. My friend who got it already looked pretty young for his age. He’s 32 and he looks 25-26.
Honestly you need to have good bones to prevent the aging

Nope not any at all. Maybe shaving my beard off if that counts? I don’t think it counts since women find beards attractive.
Why'd you give up? You should be in your prime rn

You don't need it my dear Bhai! You're beautiful as is. It's the beautiful personality that you possess that women love!

• JFL
Reactions: D0122 and Michael Myers
Why'd you give up? You should be in your prime rn
The girl I really, really liked rejected me. There’s no point. I am an abused dog. Also I’m 27 now and definitely past my prime. I got rejected when I was 25. But it had a huge impact on me, I became severely depressed as pathetic as it sounds.

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 22623, LiteralCaucasian and 2 others
You don't need it my dear Bhai! You're beautiful as is. It's the beautiful personality that you possess that women love!
Women do like me but only platonically because my face is too ugly. I don’t pass the looks threshold so I’m capped anyway. It’s so fkd but it proves the blackpill.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Women do like me but only platonically because my face is too ugly. I don’t pass the looks threshold so I’m capped anyway. It’s so fkd but it proves the blackpill.
Why don’t you try looksmaxxing then you could betabuxx maybe

The girl I really, really liked rejected me. There’s no point. I am an abused dog. Also I’m 27 now and definitely past my prime. I got rejected when I was 25. But it had a huge impact on me, I became severely depressed as pathetic as it sounds.
there are different hoes out there bhai, you'll find yours too.

You'll regret this decision later on in life.

Really? I haven’t really studied what prevents ageing. Have you?
It's complicated because
1) most people that get buccal fat removal are women

This is what you get by searching "Buccal fat removal" on google

Screenshot 2023 02 15 at 20 48 10 buccal fat removal   Ricerca Google

Women need fat pads way more than men.

2) some of these women werent even a low bf before they tried this

3) buccal fat removal isn't the same for everyone, in most cases they dont remove everything you have.
The more you remove and the worse you should "age"

4) it's pointless to talk about aging badly when most people get this in their 20s, you need to wait until you're 30s/40s to see if you aged badly

• +1
It's complicated because
1) most people that get buccal fat removal are women

This is what you get by searching "Buccal fat removal" on google

View attachment 2079905

Women need fat pads way more than men.

2) some of these women werent even a low bf before they tried this

3) buccal fat removal isn't the same for everyone, in most cases they dont remove everything you have.
The more you remove and the worse you should "age"

4) it's pointless to talk about aging badly when most people get this in their 20s, you need to wait until you're 30s/40s to see if you aged badly
Yeah my friend got it done and he’s a dude. He was 31 when he had it done and he already looked young for his age. You wouldn’t think he’s anywhere near 30 but rather 25-26, maybe. Was it a bad decision on his part?

• Hmm...
Reactions: khvirgin
If I talk about it I will think about it and get sad again. I’d rather not talk about it right now.
Ok Bhai. You really should try to move on tho, maybe looksmaxxing a bit will give you some opportunities and something to do for now to cope

Ok Bhai. You really should try to move on tho, maybe looksmaxxing a bit will give you some opportunities and something to do for now to cope
Yes I want to move on but rotting in your room, never going outside, not hanging out with anyone limits the amount of moving on I can do.

• +1
Yeah my friend got it done and he’s a dude. He was 31 when he had it done and he already looked young for his age. You wouldn’t think he’s anywhere near 30 but rather 25-26, maybe. Was it a bad decision on his part?
Idk bro, time will tell but even if the will look 50 when he's 40...who cares?
you're past your prime anyway

It's so scuffed, really. BFR really sucks donkey balls. But what's the alternative? Zygo implants?

Though I need BFR as well cause I'm a boneless dog...

Idk bro, time will tell but even if the will look 50 when he's 40...who cares?
you're past your prime anyway
Yeah I can’t believe he’s not gotten a wife already. He flirts with a ton of chicks and he’s also on dating apps but still headed nowhere. He’s narcissistic but also nice at the same time it seems. He’s very vain because he always checks himself out in the mirror and I used to feel uncomfortable because of it. Hahaha.

What’s the point, man? The girl of my dreams doesn’t want me.
all this over getting rejected once bro this is pathetic as far as I know your only big fail is a jew nose that could easily be fixed with rhino and then get some stubble to lower 3rd fraud as far as I know people like you platonically therefore NT ten just get a wife on your level then your set

• So Sad
all this over getting rejected once bro this is pathetic as far as I know your only big fail is a jew nose that could easily be fixed with rhino and then get some stubble to lower 3rd fraud as far as I know people like you platonically therefore NT ten just get a wife on your level then your set
If you knew the context you would 100% understand why I am so fkd as a result of this rejection. @HimmyButler said the same thing but it’s the context that’s missing. If I’d be a MTN with my normal natural nose, but now I’m a truecel, maybe LTN at best. Does this mean I should look for a femcel / LTB like you say or does this mean I should get an MTB since that’s my natural looksmatch?

If you knew the context you would 100% understand why I am so fkd as a result of this rejection. @HimmyButler said the same thing but it’s the context that’s missing. If I’d be a MTN with my normal natural nose, but now I’m a truecel, maybe LTN at best. Does this mean I should look for a femcel / LTB like you say or does this mean I should get an MTB since that’s my natural looksmatch?
Just get rhino stop whining about your nose

g
et the best you can realistlcly get

Just get rhino stop whining about your nose
I won’t do rhinoplasty it’s too drastic. I would do tip plasty if they can do it the way I want it to. The surgeon who does rhinoplasty said he couldn’t do it the way I wanted to. So I can’t get it fixed.

I won’t do rhinoplasty it’s too drastic. I would do tip plasty if they can do it the way I want it to. The surgeon who does rhinoplasty said he couldn’t do it the way I wanted to. So I can’t get it fixed.
Try getting tip plastic then.

Try getting tip plastic then.
I am looking for it but can’t find anything here. I would be a good candidate for it since my nose tip is the only problem. The amount of projection I need may or may not be done. I will have to do research.

• +1
I am looking for it but can’t find anything here. I would be a good candidate for it since my nose tip is the only problem. The amount of projection I need may or may not be done. I will have to do research.
Good shit. Anything else planned