Is buccal fat removal is permanent?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Asking for a friend cause I’m never gonna looksmax myself.

You can prolly get 2/3 shades lighter over there next few months.

4g msm
2g liposomal vitamin c
2g nac
Magneiium glycine as well
Lutein+zeaxanthin for undertones
I have no intention of bleachmaxxing. The picture makes my hand look different, I’m browner IRL.

I have no intention of bleachmaxxing. The picture makes my hand look different, I’m browner IRL.
It’s not really bleaching cause ur not using anything in you face you are judt increasing phenomelasnon production and increasing glutathione production which will in turn lighten skin

How do you know?
There are thousands of horror stories on realself, moreso than with any other plastic surgery. But some good results as well. Just feels like a huge gamble.
I’m also a boneless dog. But also abused.
I had a hair transplant today. I still feel giga-abused. I'm starting to think Looksmaxxing is just a huge cope.

It’s not really bleaching cause ur not using anything in you face you are judt increasing phenomelasnon production and increasing glutathione production which will in turn lighten skin
Lightening skin, wherever it is, is bleachmaxxing.

There are thousands of horror stories on realself, moreso than with any other plastic surgery. But some good results as well. Just feels like a huge gamble.
Yeah idk if I wanna get it done tbh, I lean towards "hell no."
I had a hair transplant today. I still feel giga-abused. I'm starting to think Looksmaxxing is just a huge cope.
Really? Surprised you didn't create a thread about it.

Yeah idk if I wanna get it done tbh, I lean towards "hell no."

Me too.

Really? Surprised you didn't create a thread about it.

I don't really wanna make threads here anymore... Maybe when I'm finished with the stuff I have planned, but even that is doubtful. Also starting to think if it's even worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Me too.

I don't really wanna make threads here anymore... Maybe when I'm finished with the stuff I have planned, but even that is doubtful. Also starting to think if it's even worth it.
Why do you not think it’s worth it? What are your expectations?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Why do you not think it’s worth it? What are your expectations?
Because I see uglier people around me constantly leading happier, more fulfilled lives. With of without girlfriends.

There's no Looksmaxxing for your brain...

Edit: also my only expectations are that I'll feel somewhat happy. Soon. Hopefully...

• +1
Mirin logic.
Depending on your genes, you may lose your buccal fat pads. Most white people lose buccal fat as they age. Asians lose very little facial fat, which is why they appear younger.

Because I see uglier people around me constantly leading happier, more fulfilled lives. With of without girlfriends.

There's no Looksmaxxing for your brain...

Edit: also my only expectations are that I'll feel somewhat happy. Soon. Hopefully...
Good point to be honest. You mog me to death but I am doing aight mentally. 😃👍🏽

• Love it
Depending on your genes, you may lose your buccal fat pads. Most white people lose buccal fat as they age. Asians lose very little facial fat, which is why they appear younger.
I thought you were just being racist. 😆

Good point to be honest. You mog me to death but I am doing aight mentally. 😃👍🏽
I have not seen you, but I am reluctant to think so (not that I don't believe you).

Most users I've seen on Looksmax are above average looking, even if they claim they're deformed.

• So Sad
I have not seen you, but I am reluctant to think so (not that I don't believe you).

Most users I've seen on Looksmax are above average looking, even if they claim they're deformed.
No I am genuinely deformed and not even average, let alone above. You can ask the two people I met up with off of here.

• So Sad