Is bulking/cutting phases cope?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
People who bulk just end up looking like ogres and they never end the bulk lmao expecially Filipinos.

Is it better to just leangain gain muscle while burning fat?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
lean bulk is waste of time imo, just do bulk 6-5 months, and cut after 3 weeks u should see results, works everytime for me

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
lean bulk is waste of time imo, just do bulk 6-5 months, and cut after 3 weeks u should see results, works everytime for me
Ye but I don’t want my face to be fat

This is why people shouldn't take training advice on a looksmaxxing forum

People who bulk just end up looking like ogres and they never end the bulk lmao expecially Filipinos.

I luckily encountered this good blog post in the midst of my fitness journey. It helped me refine my methodology to training & gave me noticeable results.

Here

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
i didnt say he needs to do it
Absolutely, he doesn't need to. I am obviously referring to your suggestion & if you're truly a lifter then you'd know 5-6 months of bulk wouldn't give you life changing results.

Absolutely, he doesn't need to. I am obviously referring to your suggestion & if you're truly a lifter then you'd know 5-6 months of bulk wouldn't give you life changing results.
5-6 months is enough, to gain pure 35-45kg pure muscle to me tbh, dont know how for other people this methods works

5-6 months is enough, to gain pure 35-45kg pure muscle to me tbh, dont know how for other people this methods works
Brother, you are out of your mind. One Google search would tell you that number is impossible unless you're on copious amounts of gear.

• +1
osterine is the way out

Not possible unless you are a complete beginner or on roids and even then you'll gain very little muscle
You have to eat in a surplus to gain muscle .

• +1
You have to do bulk/cut cycles if you want to look your best (low bodyfat/high muscle mass).

The reason most people can't complete their cut cycles is because in a cut you are low will power, low energy, poor sleep, poor focus, hungry all the time, obsessing with food, unable to focus, and have poor work performance.

It's a will-power thing and most people don't have enough of it. So people trick themselves into believing they are loosing weight, because they lost ten pounds from a couple months ago, ignoring the fact that they're thirty pounds heavier than a couple years ago. It results in yo-yo dieting where people are getting fatter and fatter their entire life.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl