is bulking worth it

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
on cycle
is it worth bulking to put on max gains then cut to low bf and become defined af + good physique

or

eat in defect or maintenance, still put on decent muscle but obviously less, but be lean af and defined af

• JFL
Reactions: grief
idk nigga do i look like sam sulek or some shit

Just get to around 15% and then go on a slight calorie deficit

Only worth it if you are underweight. If you're normal BMI then just clean bulk, not worth eating junk food for it

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and Deleted member 51465
Imo dont bulk, u are going to put on muscle anyway while on cycle. There is no reason to get fatter.

Only worth it if you are underweight. If you're normal BMI then just clean bulk, not worth eating junk food for it
Jfl if ur on roids all u need is protein + calories. U don’t need ‘clean’ food cus ur not relying on ur body to make hormones

yes just bulk forever 5 years+ never cut

Jfl if ur on roids all u need is protein + calories. U don’t need ‘clean’ food cus ur not relying on ur body to make hormones
It’s a further looksmin that isn’t necessary

Imo dont bulk, u are going to put on muscle anyway while on cycle. There is no reason to get fatter.

should i just foods that are good protein source and not even track calories. i will get enough protein and a decent amount of cals.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
should i just foods that are good protein source and not even track calories. i will get enough protein and a decent amount of cals.
Idk that’s what I’m doing.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
yes

yes it is worth it but you will look puffy and bloated as shit and you will want to end your life until you cut again

yes it is worth it but you will look puffy and bloated as shit and you will want to end your life until you cut again
this is how i feel rn

if clean bulk yes