Is buying sim cards from ebay legit?

C

CEO of Sex

Bronze
Need phone numbers for Chadfishing, foidfishing as well as my real profile. I used my number too much so i'm afraid of shadowban and I got my mom's banned chadfishing jfl.

There's a lot of cheap sim cards on ebay tho. Would that work?

Nims

Nims

mentalcel
Just download the app 2nd line it gives you tons of numbers for I think 2 pounds a month.

I guess it would work tho if you really want to buy used sims.

C

CEO of Sex

Bronze
Just download the app 2nd line it gives you tons of numbers for I think 2 pounds a month.

I guess it would work tho if you really want to buy used sims.
Not sure if I used that app but I tried it before and Tinder blocked it straight away even though it worked for Bumble

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Truecel pain
You can use google voice

AryanHarmony

AryanHarmony

6'3" Übermensch
Need phone numbers for Chadfishing, foidfishing as well as my real profile. I used my number too much so i'm afraid of shadowban and I got my mom's banned chadfishing jfl.

Use Talkatone a free non-VOIP phone number app on IOS and Android, if you only use PC get Bluestacks 5 emulator and then use that to download Talkatone. Theres not much you can do on it unless you buy premium which is only $4.99 a month. With premium you can burn numbers, recieve any message you want, and you get unlimited texting. You need to buy credits for international calls but they're also dirt cheap.

I use this all the time to ban evade but it will be useful for you too.

AryanHarmony

AryanHarmony

6'3" Übermensch
Also why the fuck would you purchase sim cards on ebay you can get them in the grocery store unless you're a sub human ethnic

norwegiancel

norwegiancel

16 year old looksmaxxer

Hi, use the website textverified.com

You want to use a non-voip number as those are instant ban, for example google voice or textnow