Is buying sim cards from ebay legit?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
Need phone numbers for Chadfishing, foidfishing as well as my real profile. I used my number too much so i'm afraid of shadowban and I got my mom's banned chadfishing jfl.

There's a lot of cheap sim cards on ebay tho. Would that work?

Just download the app 2nd line it gives you tons of numbers for I think 2 pounds a month.

I guess it would work tho if you really want to buy used sims.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Just download the app 2nd line it gives you tons of numbers for I think 2 pounds a month.

I guess it would work tho if you really want to buy used sims.
Not sure if I used that app but I tried it before and Tinder blocked it straight away even though it worked for Bumble

You can use google voice

• +1
Need phone numbers for Chadfishing, foidfishing as well as my real profile. I used my number too much so i'm afraid of shadowban and I got my mom's banned chadfishing jfl.

Use Talkatone a free non-VOIP phone number app on IOS and Android, if you only use PC get Bluestacks 5 emulator and then use that to download Talkatone. Theres not much you can do on it unless you buy premium which is only $4.99 a month. With premium you can burn numbers, recieve any message you want, and you get unlimited texting. You need to buy credits for international calls but they're also dirt cheap.

I use this all the time to ban evade but it will be useful for you too.

• +1
Also why the fuck would you purchase sim cards on ebay you can get them in the grocery store unless you're a sub human ethnic

Hi, use the website textverified.com

You want to use a non-voip number as those are instant ban, for example google voice or textnow

• +1