Is CCW possible on asymmetric/tilted Maxillas?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Deformed truecel
some orthodontist told me that surgeons in austria wouldnt do ccw on asymmetric jaws because it has bad stability, makes tmjd worse and is just simply not even possible. she said linear is better. i told her no bc it has much worse results than ccw and then she said i was right about that. I didnt wanna believe her, so i asked my personal orthodontist who iq mogs hard and knows me for over 2years and she said its possible even in my case.

now why tf would they say two diffrent things?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
some orthodontist told me that surgeons in austria wouldnt do ccw on asymmetric jaws because it has bad stability, makes tmjd worse and is just simply not even possible. she said linear is better. i told her no bc it has much worse results than ccw and then she said i was right about that. I didnt wanna believe her, so i asked my personal orthodontist who iq mogs hard and knows me for over 2years and she said its possible even in my case.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and depressionmaxxing
it def can bro, consult with Pagnoni and ask him

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing

That’s weird orthodontists and surgeons are all knowing geniuses with monopoly on truth regarding their field they went into debt for. I’m guessing you made this whole story up because it’s a immovable object colliding with an unstoppable one.

That’s weird orthodontists and surgeons are all knowing geniuses with monopoly on truth regarding their field they went into debt for. I’m guessing you made this whole story up because it’s a immovable object colliding with an unstoppable one.
wtf are you even trying to say

@Ekil73_YT

i dont trust redditors
Look up the email of every single maxillofacial surgeon and say that you are an upcoming jaw surgeon having an argument with a colleague about how it isn't possible to do ccw on asymetric jaws or some shit, or you could just ask them, but 99% of them are money hungry autists, so they will just say YOU HAVE TO GET A CONSULTATION

• +1
short answer yes, but dm me

• +1