Is chewing/training masseters cope?

Manana

Manana

Gold
Did anyone here achieve any significant positive result?

all you need to know
Some usefull info but no personal experiences. Also I'm 23 and I doubt my bones will change.

I am more intersted in the muscle and how much can it be trained. Is the change noticeable?
Do you chew?

Did anyone here achieve any significant positive result?
Will make you look worse if you’re recessed. Since most users are recessed subhumans on here, they will look worse.

So yeah it’s most likely cope.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and nofap
Will make you look worse if you’re recessed. Since most users are recessed subhumans on here, they will look worse.

So yeah it’s most likely cope.
I have great upper maxilla but my mandible js a bit recessed. Overall abovee average forward growth. Idk I think it can help me achieve hollow cheeks which are a huge halo

I have great upper maxilla but my mandible js a bit recessed. Overall abovee average forward growth. Idk I think it can help me achieve hollow cheeks which are a huge halo
Pm pic

only looks good if lean

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Manana
It’s cope
I have a friend who fell for the chewing meme and his face is bloated asf all the time now despite being underweight, he’s looking to get masseter botox done

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and NoseProphecy
It’s cope
I have a friend who fell for the chewing meme and his face is bloated asf all the time now despite being underweight, he’s looking to get masseter botox done
It happened to me my left masseter is bigger than the right one and ruins my facial harmony, don't ever do this guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821 and nofap