Is cock width or hight more important?

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
Girth has 2 dimensions width and height.

Which is more important?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and thecel
ask chico
Dragon5000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Dragon5000 and thecel
5'9 is ideal cock height

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, KDA Player, Deprived and 3 others
Width because width is perpendicular to vulva thus causes the most stretch to pussy

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and incel194012940
Width because width is perpendicular to vulva thus causes the most stretch to pussy

my ex girlfriend told me my dick was less wide than her previous boyfriend's :(

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thecel and 1 other person

Which is more important?
Dicklet copers itt will say girth. the truth is length is much more important but you need to pass a minimum girth threshold so she feels it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: debuff and SPFromNY914

Which is more important?
Good question tbh.

Someone should create a high a IQ dick aestethics megathread.

Dicklet copers itt will say girth. the truth is length is much more important but you need to pass a minimum girth threshold so she feels it
Its the opposite.
You need to pass a minimum length threshold but after that it’s girth what matters more

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, debuff, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
7.5x6 or death

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I think it’s the other way around

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and jfcage
you dont understand what makes girls cum

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and jfcage
Wow. Almost no one in this thread understood the question

Hard question, girth height I feel would be good for the gspot, but girth width would be good for general stretching

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Real, FreakkForLife and Dragon5000
Width easily
Width is what she feels and is also the hardest to change by a long shot
Bath mate increases height because it just gets more blood flow to your corpus cabednos

• +1
Reactions: Dragon5000
This is like asking "is the heart or the liver more important?"

You need both

But... 5" with girth is probably more satisfying than 7" with no girth

Last edited:
But... 5" with girth is probably more satisfying than 7" with no girth
At least 5.5 inch girth is needed and at least 7 inch length

Wow. Almost no one in this thread understood the question

Hard question, girth height I feel would be good for the gspot, but girth width would be good for general stretching
Ik right. its not even that hard to understand

ReadingComprehensionCels ITT :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Real and Dragon5000
Wrong forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Dragon5000
pencilecels coping hard girth > length but only if you meet a certain length threshhold

Which is more important?
Girth width.

A woman will look at your dick from the front not from the side.

Big girth width makes ur dick look bigger and wider.

Girth height is useless and she would only feel it when she is giving a blowjob

Girls want girth, just point blank period. Guys are the ones obsessed with having more length. No offense but you’re kinda telling me you have minimal experience right now

If anything, you have it the exact opposite. For ideals, you need to have a minimum length so it’s not a ridiculous chode and then decent girth. For the PSYCHOLOGICAL aspect, both are important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Girls want girth, just point blank period. Guys are the ones obsessed with having more length. No offense but you’re kinda telling me you have minimal experience right now

If anything, you have it the exact opposite. For ideals, you need to have a minimum length so it’s not a ridiculous chode and then decent girth. For the PSYCHOLOGICAL aspect, both are important.
what is optimal dick size

Both but length mogs

no idea nigga 💀

what is optimal dick size
for pure physical pleasure? somewhere around 7x5.5 (real inches, not girl inches, not "I measured from my asshole" inches)
for strictly the psychological aspect without any regard for any physicality? the bigger the better tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Tell me ur joking :feelsbadman:

My ex girlfriend measured the penis of all his ex boyfriends and reported me the following things:

Her first relationship was from 15 to 18 years old with a guy the same age. Therefore she was deflowered by this guy who has a 22cm dick but sex was not pleasing because they had no experience in sex and it hurt to her.

the second relationship of my ex girlfriend was with a guy who was 20 year older than her. The guy had a 18cm dick and sex was still painful, according to her, because they were using a condom.
She had this reltaionship from 18 to 20 years old while the guy was 38-40

the third relationship of her was with a classmate from university and it lasted one year and a half. She reported to me that this guy did not have a surprisingly long penis but the great advantage was his GIRT, penis circumpherence.
Sex also gave her plenty of pleasure because she started birth control pill and sex without consom

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
My ex girlfriend measured the penis of all his ex boyfriends and reported me the following things:

Her first relationship was from 15 to 18 years old with a guy the same age. Therefore she was deflowered by this guy who has a 22cm dick but sex was not pleasing because they had no experience in sex and it hurt to her.

the second relationship of my ex girlfriend was with a guy who was 20 year older than her. The guy had a 18cm dick and sex was still painful, according to her, because they were using a condom.
She had this reltaionship from 18 to 20 years old while the guy was 38-40

the third relationship of her was with a classmate from university and it lasted one year and a half. She reported to me that this guy did not have a surprisingly long penis but the great advantage was his GIRT, penis circumpherence.
Sex also gave her plenty of pleasure because she started birth control pill and sex without consom
Your ex was a physcopath

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted
the clitoris arms go down the sides of the opening. Meaning they sense width more than actual “roundness”.

the wider the wetter.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel