Is coconut water the best looksmaxxing drink?

I love coconut water

I miss that now that I’m living in cuckmany

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, violentino and Jarate
I would drink it but here the price of coconut water is equivalent to 2-3lbs of liver

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers, Sny, violentino and 3 others
imo for development it has to be raw milk, full fat no loss of nutrition due to pasteurisation, but after growth it would have to be something like that, maybe mixed with potassium chloride but it wouldnt taste very nice

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, midlatinocel, Aladin and 3 others
imo for development it has to be raw milk, full fat no loss of nutrition due to pasteurisation, but after growth it would have to be something like that, maybe mixed with potassium chloride but it wouldnt taste very nice
Milk mogs tho I drink at least 500-1000ml a day

• Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000
500ml of milk contains 1000mg of potassium it's so easy to meet your potassium requirements when you actually eat healthy

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and goldpill
Does eating coconut have the same benefits?

500ml of milk contains 1000mg of potassium it's so easy to meet your potassium requirements when you actually eat healthy
Fuck I drink 500ml of milk per day and I look bloated

skimmed milk has a higher nutrition to calorie ratio

I want to live in a hot climate and drink fresh water directly from a coconut.

Only around 1800 kcal and 6000 mg potassium lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
whats the difference between coconut water and coconut milk?
when i buy coconut with a straw on the beach in vietnam theres coconut milk or water inside

any tropical friends to answer this mysterious question?

Correct. It’s basically sugar water.
For cutting?
This is just ignorance and keto propaganda, the only stuff in the fat part is the vitamin a, d, e, and k which you can easily get from sunlight and other foods

All of the calcium, b vitamins, zinc, selenium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, iodine, choline come from the casein and whey proteins, not the fat, so all this nutrition isn't affected by the skimming process at all. Too much fat will result in weight gain skimming the fat in raw milk has been done for thousands of years

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
This is just ignorance and keto propaganda, the only stuff in the fat part is the vitamin a, d, e, and k which you can easily get from sunlight and other foods

All of the calcium, b vitamins, zinc, selenium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, iodine, choline come from the casein and whey proteins, not the fat, so all this nutrition isn't affected by the skimming process at all. Too much fat will result in weight gain skimming the fat in raw milk has been done for thousands of years

Saturated fats are good for you but too much will lead to weight gain especially if you eat a diet high in carbohydrates which is optimal for proper body function

Drinking whole milk is simply unnecessary unless you're eating raw cheeses as a source of vitamin k2 and you know this kike aint getting no k2 with his pasteurized 2% yogurt he could eat 0% fat yogurt and obtain the same nutrition from it lol its all a marketing gimmick for gullible people look at them wowing in admiration as if he just said something revolutionary

ive refuted the skim milk is just sugar point in my last post

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Saturated fats are good for you but too much will lead to weight gain especially if you eat a diet high in carbohydrates which is optimal for proper body function

Drinking whole milk is simply unnecessary unless you're eating raw cheeses as a source of vitamin k2 and you know this kike aint getting no k2 with his pasteurized 2% yogurt he could eat 0% fat yogurt and obtain the same nutrition from it lol its all a marketing gimmick for gullible people look at them wowing in admiration as if he just said something revolutionary

ive refuted the skim milk is just sugar point in my last post
It’s about not spiking insulin too much fat is a buffer.

skimmed milk has a higher nutrition to calorie ratio
not if its raw, but its not about nutrition to calories in this case since the saturated fat from the milk is used in hormone production

not if its raw, but its not about nutrition to calories in this case since the saturated fat from the milk is used in hormone production
why dont u just eat cheese or coconut oil

whats the difference between coconut water and coconut milk?
when i buy coconut with a straw on the beach in vietnam theres coconut milk or water inside

any tropical friends to answer this mysterious question?
Coconut water comes from green coconut, coconut milk is coconut cream from brown coconut that's mixed with water