Is coffee good or bad?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Volition
I mainly drink energy drinks for caffeine since they taste great. I am planning on becoming more healthy and am wondering how healthy coffee is, some say it's bad some say it's good, but those are normie opinions I want some blackpilled opinions on coffee. Another thing is I hate the taste of it, does it just start tasting better eventually or am I always gonna hate it?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, T50 Mogger, wsada and 1 other person
good (y) ;) :coffee:

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, PointOfNoReturn, T50 Mogger and 2 others
just take caffeine pills fuck coffee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, IndraBC, Krakowski and 1 other person
Its probably the healthiest thing normies have access to after liver and table salt and sugar

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Lautrec, T50 Mogger and 3 others
just take caffeine pills fuck coffee
Half the reason I consume energy drinks is because it tastes great, I drink it for enjoyment partly, caffeine pills just sounds overkill asf.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and PseudoMaxxer
Its probably the healthiest thing normies have access to after liver and table salt and sugar
some faggot last time told me to not drink it.

I lived like a total zombie at work for 1 week and hopped back on it.

Can you explain to me why it’s good?

I mainly drink energy drinks for caffeine since they taste great. I am planning on becoming more healthy and am wondering how healthy coffee is, some say it's bad some say it's good, but those are normie opinions I want some blackpilled opinions on coffee. Another thing is I hate the taste of it, does it just start tasting better eventually or am I always gonna hate it?
it starts tasting better. I drink coffee every morning and my life quality got better.

Stop being a zombie and drink it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Any sides? Heard constipation and dehydrations can be an issues.
Dizziness and slight nausea if you drink without enough sugar or milk. Sleep can be affected if you drink too close to bedtime if the liver isnt working at perfect efficiency (which most peoples isnt)

Half the reason I consume energy drinks is because it tastes great, I drink it for enjoyment partly, caffeine pills just sounds overkill asf.
just drink a coke and take the coffeine pill after

if ur doing it for the taste why would you drink coffee

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 23558
It's unhealthy and produces stress hormones that age you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Ideally I want to like coffee, it's healthy so I want to enjoy coffee and use it for caffeine, also cuts my expenses off since it's free at work.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

because caffeine is like 50 percent of what makes coffee so good for the organism

Just take green tea and chill since its better
I dont like the taste of most coffees tho

beware, coffee has an effect on iron absorption, just time it right during the day

It's unhealthy and produces stress hormones that age you
maaaan stfu.

Everything ages you, just existing ages you.

I’m 100% sure that if you don’t take coffee or caffeine as a whole you just LDAR all day at home and don’t work.

Try doing a 12h shift with no caffeine.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
This thread split itself between coffee lovers and coffee haters I will reopen it tomorrow and come to a conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
This thread split itself between coffee lovers and coffee haters I will reopen it tomorrow and come to a conclusion.
it won’t. I did the same thread some time ago and everyone says something.

TAKE COFFEES

maaaan stfu.

Everything ages you, just existing ages you.

I’m 100% sure that if you don’t take coffee or caffeine as a whole you just LDAR all day at home and don’t work.

Try doing a 12h shift with no caffeine.
I've already done 12 hours shifts without caffeine, You need it since you have made your body addicted to it dummy

>Starts heroin
>"TRY DOING ANYTHING WITHOUT TAKING HEROIN LOL EVERYTHING ALREADY AGES YOU BRO"

I've already done 12 hours shifts without caffeine, You need it since you have made your body addicted to it dummy
No blud.

I wake up at 7, prepare go to work and get home at 18.

Chill 2h and go to the gym 2h and get home at 22.

Go to sleep at 23.

You won’t have energy if you work this much and gymcel WHILE ALSO on a diet restricting calories

i drank today after few days of abstance, got an productive rush and was able to focus on my study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and PseudoMaxxer
No blud.

I wake up at 7, prepare go to work and get home at 18.

Chill 2h and go to the gym 2h and get home at 22.

Go to sleep at 23.

You won’t have energy if you work this much and gymcel WHILE ALSO on a diet restricting calories
You are not me, maybe you just have really bad genetics

but I never needed caffeine

Are you an addict to this shit aswell @mbolo ?

>Starts heroin
bro people on here taking modafinil and phenibut i think caffeine is pretty darn safe and not super addicting.

>Starts heroin
The Ages you argument can’t be used for everything.

They’re stuff you literally need to function and go on with your day. You don’t need heroin.

Even certain foods age you, that doesn’t mean you can’t eat them.

YOU GOTTA ENJOY LIFE TOO.

The Ages you argument can’t be used for everything.

They’re stuff you literally need to function and go on with your day. You don’t need heroin.

Even certain foods age you, that doesn’t mean you can’t eat them.

YOU GOTTA ENJOY LIFE TOO.
Your body dislikes coffe the first time you drink it

You are literally just trying to justify your addiction to bean soup lol

You are not me, maybe you just have really bad genetics

but I never needed caffeine

Are you an addict to this shit aswell @mbolo ?
maybe, i feel only energized and well rested after 10/11h of sleep that i can’t realistically get when working out and waging

Someone in this thread tell me if it's good or bad for looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and PointOfNoReturn
You are literally just trying to justify your addiction to bean soup lol
yes, i’m just tired of people saying hop off it and without having my experience.

Is like saying to a schizo to drop off his meds cuz you don’t need them.

teeth staining is enough of a reason not to drink it tbh

no jsut drink energy drinks like a men coffee taste like shit

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Many studies on the benefits of caffeine. I just drink two of those Monster rehabs every morning, it’s like turning on cheat codes

• +1
Good in moderation.

It will taste better over time (it's one of those things kids don't like but adults do).

For what it's worth coffee pods are slightly worse than traditional because of metals and stuff.

Many studies on the benefits of caffeine. I just drink two of those Monster rehabs every morning, it’s like turning on cheat codes
I drink 10 a day

• Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and T50 Mogger
i suggest you take a look into acrylamide and furan, you are getting this into your system everytime you drink coffee

coffee is legit

• +1