Is cold approach viable on a big college campus if only 5/10 in the face and 5'10?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Will I get pepper sprayed or the cops called on me if I strike up conversations with random girls?

• JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero and Deleted member 18776
buy a 1,5k$ 1 on 1 call with hamza ahmed and ask him to teach you game. You will have 100% success rate since looks dont matter

• JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Pumanator, ROTTING and 7 others
Don't. You have some chances but it's more likely you are going to screw up, and you will be "that guy".

Better approach: you have friends? warm approach in social gatherings. Don't have friends? get them

If you can't even get friends, don't cold approach.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Pumanator, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 5 others
Don't. You have some chances but it's more likely you are going to screw up, and you will be "that guy".

Better approach: you have friends? warm approach in social gatherings. Don't have friends? get them

If you can't even get friends, don't cold approach.
My friend said he will hit on girls with me...

I wouldn’t do it unless you’re extremely NT. And consider you’re on this site I doubt that’s the case. You need better than a 5/10 face to cold approach. With that said you should be able to get laid through parties/social circle or even online dating in your college town.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
look up my boi rsd julian. fck this looksmaxxing shit, start improving your game

if ur actually good at cold approaching yes but ur probs shit anyways

5/10s are usually shot down pretty quick but don't get the looks of disgust the target females give the 4/10s.

just go to a college bar theory. jfl @ cold approach

Last edited:
Not with 5/10 face I would imagine

not worth, you migh get a bad rep if the school is not too big

Try it at a starbucks/cafe first to see how women react to you.
Wear some lifts to 6’ and maybe contacts fraud? Also wear red clothing, it makes you look more attractive.