Is Colton Haynes ogre-looking?

Is he ogre?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL IS BBC ONLY
Title. One zoomer foid I talked to believes he looks too ogre-like for her tastes because of his wide face and masc appearance.
She prefers guys like Nick Kaufmann.

Another foid I talked to has two guys that crush on her looking similar to him, yet she also wants prettyboys.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@Sorken @LooksOrDeath @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession @Br0sk1 @ToTheTop @CurrycelManlet @bwrauycnee @noodlelover @AdamAdam @spiggacel @Main @Ethereal

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Mewton, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
He's always getting bloated and Piggymaxxing.

So it must be is ogre or piggy genes causing him issues with staying lean.

Over for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
He's always getting bloated and Piggymaxxing.

So it must be is ogre or piggy genes causing him issues with staying lean.

Over for him.
I meant in his prime jfl.

He looks more maesthetic than ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, bwrauycnee, Xangsane and 2 others
I promise you no foid over 18 thinks Colton Haynes is ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Xangsane
@Lars2210

No he doesn't u autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Xangsane
Trust me, zoomer foids don't like his looks. They want someone like Nick Kaufmann or Moritz Hau
How old is zoomed to you? To me it’s born from 1996-2012

Girls born in 2003 or later may think he’s idly but I promise old zoomed don’t

• JFL
Every woman can unanimously say this mans ugly & they’d still be wrong

• +1
Reactions: Zeyn, Anchor_Ship, Looks234 and 3 others
No he doesn't u autist
His face is wide and his eyes look weird compared to those prettyboys what zoomer foids seem to cream themselves over.

How old is zoomed to you? To me it’s born from 1996-2012

Girls born in 2003 or later may think he’s idly but I promise old zoomed don’t
1996 - 2012, but foids born after 2000 would more likely think this way.

Trust me, zoomer foids don't like his looks. They want someone like Nick Kaufmann or Moritz Hau
Eh probably just an outlier. Jb's are obssessed with cavill and he masc mogs colton.

• JFL
His face is wide and his eyes look weird compared to those prettyboys what zoomer foids seem to cream themselves over.
Nice copium

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and Xangsane
Every woman can unanimously say this mans ugly & they’d still be wrong
Foids would think his jaw is too blocky and his head is too wide these days. Just like the two I talked to.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
Not that ogre looking but much more ogre looking than prettyboys these girls tend to like so he's ogre looking for all intents and purposes.

• +1
Not that ogre looking but much more ogre looking than prettyboys these girls tend to like so he's ogre looking for all intents and purposes.
So basically an ogre for 2022 standards

• +1
  • JFL
why do people still use this site

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Anchor_Ship, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
  • JFL
1) Beauty is subjective to a certain extent
2) Colton Haynes is 33 years old, so your friend sees him as too old for her.
3) Colton Haynes is gay so he isn't trying to attract women. Gay men are not attracted to the exact same things as women, which is why gay men tend to have a different kind of style and that's also why it doesn't make much sense to rate gay men, unless you're doing it as a gay man yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
3) Colton Haynes is gay so he isn't trying to attract women. Gay men are not attracted to the exact same things as women, which is why gay men tend to have a different kind of style and that's also why it doesn't make much sense to rate gay men, unless you're doing it as a gay man yourself.
@Xangsane
never knew you're gay

• JFL
Yeah, as far we are concerned the objective view is the one most women of a group are drawn to. Which for the demographic Xang is asking, are men who are not as masc as Colton and have balanced and striking facial features. I.e prettyboys, maesthetics, and all else in between. Guys like Colton Haynes have significant niche appeal in this age group. He looks far too bland with his jaw carrying his appeal. No eye area appeal at all. Looks like an NPC.
fair, this is also subjective however.
Guy is more masc looking than most men, how is he supposed to try to attract women? You don't try to attract women at that looks level jfl. Point given that the fact that women know he is gay turns them off.

• +1
No he has a great jaw/chin without looking ogre

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
No he has a great jaw/chin without looking ogre
looks NPC. All jaw and no eyes. That's the problem. It's what makes him seem ogre.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back