Is CrossFit a meme?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I mean if it’s your life passion to do that, go ahead. I see like guys lifting hundreds of pounds on insta in some kinda dead lift thing. I mean for looks maxing isn’t this kinda useless? I’m tryna to get some aesthetic body and just improve my physical strength for soccer but those CrossFit people look insane

A lot of people do it cause it’s fun and a hobby and they have competitions that hand out money prizes. Some of them end up on espn.

But for looksmaxing not really youll probably injure yourself with the CrossFit routine than make gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
A lot of people do it cause it’s fun and a hobby and they have competitions that hand out money prizes. Some of them end up on espn.

But for looksmaxing not really youll probably injure yourself with the CrossFit routine than make gains
Yeah I just wanna look good and get better at soccer’s physical aspect but stay lean and quick

Crossfit, vegan and feminism are all in the same category

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and autistic_tendencies
Agreed. Don’t know what’s the point to obsess who can lift the most amount of weight

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope and Deleted member 1464
Agreed. Don’t know what’s the point to obsess who can lift the most amount of weight
Lifting is legit, crossfit is not.
They are two different things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
But CrossFit they light a crazy amount of weight just for one rep
Its just a bunch of autists doing random movements.
Crossfit is also a CLASS, fucking jew shit

I need Dem gainz

Giphy

no it is not a meme.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Not 2012 anymore