Is crypto over

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
It probably fucking is since I just started 2 weeks ago that would be my luck!!

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Growth Plate and Deleted member 8856
prob gonna be a bear market for 3+ months before peak. im just shorting shit till we hit a bottom lel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
prob gonna be a bear market for 3+ months before peak. im just shorting shit till we hit a bottom lel
What platform will you be using to short shit on?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It probably fucking is since I just started 2 weeks ago that would be my luck!!
I feel you bro, I was excited as shit getting into it seeing people put in like a 100 dollars and having it grow into 10k. Now I start and unironically the market is down and I lose a quarter of my money. Go figure..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and efidescontinuado
I feel you bro, I was excited as shit getting into it seeing people put in like a 100 dollars and having it grow into 10k. Now I start and unironically the market is down and I lose a quarter of my money. Go figure..
Today was a little better. I lost over half on doge I was left holding the bag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
just throw your shit into shorts from 39k on 25x leverage bro

It's heckin over!!!

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
im kidding on the 25x leverage but yeah thats what im doing
do you know which coins are up and coming or any ones that have any potential? Looking for some moonshots to put like a few dollars in tbh

• +1
  • JFL
do you know which coins are up and coming or any ones that have any potential? Looking for some moonshots to put like a few dollars in tbh
right now, nothing tbh. just try doing hours of research for coins w good upcoming events and a great marketing team.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
right now, nothing tbh. just try doing hours of research for coins w good upcoming events and a great marketing team.
Fuck I don’t have hours to devote to this shit ngl I’m looking for wagecuck gigs.

U think making a basket of coins and just putting some shekels in it is a good idea ??

Fuck I don’t have hours to devote to this shit ngl I’m looking for wagecuck gigs.

U think making a basket of coins and just putting some shekels in it is a good idea ??
i dont think the bull run is over yet but i think you should just wait a month or so before you buy back in even on any shitcoins

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Buy Chainlink ticker: LINK