Is dark looks REALLY a failo in 2023? It seems like girls prefer blond prettyboys these days.

Which mogs in 2023?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
It seems that on TikTok, zoomer foids are openly stating a preference for blond prettyboys with the "old money" or "golden retriever" pheno, which means WASP with a tan and blond hair, almost always a prettyboy or robust prettyboy. When I'm outside I see young zoomer foids with blond men more than dark men these days. Even though this does not bother me (dark looks pheno) since I'm in talks with a beautiful ethnic girl for marriage who likes me for who I am, I just want to put this here to see if anyone agrees with this observation.

Yeah. Do you use tiktok? There's this very popular trend/style called "old money" and it's used by foids to signal they like tall white (usually blonde) men (WASP)

Look at these TikToks, and JFL at muh "Italian boys", muh "Greek boys", every one of these are Northwestern European.

Not a single model with a hair colour that's darker than a medium brown.

Is having dark brown or black hair really a failo in 2023?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 15468 and ripcordgod1
@Ai Impact @anoright @Graham

blond hair makes you look younger so naturally it would be preferable for the prettyboy aesthetic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Lautrec, Squirreljak and 2 others
blond hair makes you look younger so naturally it would be preferable for the prettyboy aesthetic.
It's over for darklookscels.

Inshallah my grandkids are 6’5 WASP men

It's over for darklookscels.
darker hair is likely preferable for those with a more masculine aesthetic, but light hair can also be used to take the edge of that if you're verging too far into the hyper-masculine range.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Lautrec and Xangsane
E58BEAF3 AA90 41E9 98F7 EC37ECC6BE83

Light looks forever

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
darker hair is likely preferable for those with a more masculine aesthetic, but light hair can also be used to take the edge of that if you're verging too far into the hyper-masculine range.
dude this is bullshit hat one dude thT fought stallone looks masc asf forgot his name

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
There were quite a few brunettes in some of the tiktoks you posted

It literally makes no difference. If you saw a chick who fit your type well in terms of the shape of everything but her coloring wasn’t the exact coloring you typically prefer, you know that you would still hit it. Girls work exactly the same way.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Descender, Deleted member 28414 and 4 others
I don't want to look too prettyboy anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Dark hair + white skin + blue / grey / light green eyes mogs.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
What really matters is just being white and having those good warm undertones coloring which is what these men all have

dude this is bullshit hat one dude thT fought stallone looks masc asf forgot his name
dolph?, his hair color is part of his appeal, he'd likely look too intimidating without it for the female gaze.

you have to be careful with balancing it, because it quickly shifts towards appealing to men rather than women if you don't.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and sub5inchcel
It depends on the girls you want to appeal to

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Xangsane
Dolph Lundgren and you’re kind of proving his point, he’s hypermasc but because of his coloring he’s not TOO masc. his coloring “pretties” him up enough to be maesthetic instead of ogre. if he looked exactly the same but with dark coloring he might be too masc.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
dark hair + white teeth + dark skin + light brown eyes mog. dark looks forever tbh.

Examples?
Chinks ethnics and darker haired white foids would appreciate golden retriver more. More light colored foids would gravitate towards dark looks more.

Opposites attract

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Chinks ethnics and darker haired white foids would appreciate golden retriver more. More light colored foids would gravitate towards dark looks more.

Opposites attract
There are two types of girls (or even people in general)

Ones who like exotic (blonde hair who likes dark hair, dark hair who likes blonde hair)
And ones who like familiar (blonde likes blonde, dark likes dark)

So in short
Coloring is cope

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I don't want to look too prettyboy anyway.
with your bone structure you'd have to make an additional effort to pull it off and it wouldn't be worth it because it's appeal is mostly to an age demographic you're too old for.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Xangsane
Not tanned olive skin is a perfect, also tanned olive skin is a perfect
XD
Summary - olive best skin tone
Yeah, I don't have tanned skin, but it's olive.

Opposites attract
The girl I am in marriage talks with is black/MENA and likes my dark looks.
That's something new lol. But if it's olive and does not look too ethnic, you mog.
Does it look ethnic?

with your bone structure you'd have to make an additional effort to pull it off and it wouldn't be worth it because it's appeal is mostly to an age demographic you're too old for.
How would you describe my bone structure?
That makes sense.
That eye color and hair is pretty mogger contrast and individually ngl, skin color looks good but what matters is that on your face you have those warm red undertones and that would put it all together very nicely
Thank you so much! Would you say I've got warm red undertones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
18 year olds?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not light blonde but dark blond-light brown mogs
Example
7ACE8D32 1122 4F5D 9343 F560741DFCD2

• +1
  • +1
It seems that on TikTok, zoomer foids are openly stating a preference for blond prettyboys with the "old money" or "golden retriever" pheno, which means WASP with a tan and blond hair, almost always a prettyboy or robust prettyboy. When I'm outside I see young zoomer foids with blond men more than dark men these days. Even though this does not bother me (dark looks pheno) since I'm in talks with a beautiful ethnic girl for marriage who likes me for who I am, I just want to put this here to see if anyone agrees with this observation.

Look at these TikToks, and JFL at muh "Italian boys", muh "Greek boys", every one of these are Northwestern European.

Not a single model with a hair colour that's darker than a medium brown.

Is having dark brown or black hair really a failo in 2023?

It doesn't matter mostly. Stop thinking too much about that stuff.

• +1
What are my undertones?
Mix between red and grey from what I can see from the picture. It's warm enough, and you will also not look pale (idk if thats good for your pheno or not).

• +1
Mix between red and grey from what I can see from the picture. It's warm enough, and you will also not look pale (idk if thats good for your pheno or not).
Is grey bad?

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 27987 and Xangsane
Examples?
If you are greyish or greenish you will look Middle Eastern or Asian. Most Asians without filter look grey, even their paleness differ from European paleness. I have seen many Kpop Stars. You most look like that or Mena

• +1
  • +1
If you are greyish or greenish you will look Middle Eastern or Asian. Most Asians without filter look grey, even their paleness differ from European paleness. I have seen many Kpop Stars. You most look like that or Mena
Yeah, I don't have tanned skin, but it's olive.
View attachment 2177297

The girl I am in marriage talks with is black/MENA and likes my dark looks.

Does it look ethnic?
My undertones look green.
1682891301389-png.2177282

• +1
  • +1
But you have coloured eyes. So it‘s okay for most foids. You must have a few non ethnic features to be considered good looking.

• Love it