softmaxmike
Iron
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2025
- Posts
- 51
- Reputation
- 23
I lowkey hate high school everyone there fucking sucks but I could go college early next year but people say the high school experience is worth it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I did this in hs to get into a good uni and it was fucking hell. I was getting out of class at 10 pmI lowkey hate high school everyone there fucking sucks but I could go college early next year but people say the high school experience is worth it
ughjust drop out none of this matter
if you're not already enjoying it then its probably not worth it lolI lowkey hate high school everyone there fucking sucks but I could go college early next year but people say the high school experience is worth it
I want a job In medicinejust drop out none of this matter
how was yours like that in my state you do 4 hours at a local college then do like the last 2 hours of schoolI did this in hs to get into a good uni and it was fucking hell. I was getting out of class at 10 pm
Bro do the dual enrollment. I did, it was def worth it.I lowkey hate high school everyone there fucking sucks but I could go college early next year but people say the high school experience is worth it