is duel enrollment worth it

softmaxmike

softmaxmike

Iron
Joined
Nov 19, 2025
Posts
51
Reputation
23
I lowkey hate high school everyone there fucking sucks but I could go college early next year but people say the high school experience is worth it
 
I lowkey hate high school everyone there fucking sucks but I could go college early next year but people say the high school experience is worth it
I did this in hs to get into a good uni and it was fucking hell. I was getting out of class at 10 pm
 
  • +1
Reactions: softmaxmike
I lowkey hate high school everyone there fucking sucks but I could go college early next year but people say the high school experience is worth it
if you're not already enjoying it then its probably not worth it lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: softmaxmike
I did this in hs to get into a good uni and it was fucking hell. I was getting out of class at 10 pm
how was yours like that in my state you do 4 hours at a local college then do like the last 2 hours of school
 
no dual enrollment is pretty cool if ur local college offers good courses that align with what u are interested in

also if u have like a free period at school or sum liek that u can just use that for a dual enrollment course

but idk why u would ask this on here most of the people are sub 80 iq retards
 
  • JFL
Reactions: softmaxmike
I lowkey hate high school everyone there fucking sucks but I could go college early next year but people say the high school experience is worth it
Bro do the dual enrollment. I did, it was def worth it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: softmaxmike

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
24
Views
279
polkas
polkas
D
Replies
14
Views
221
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
lowinhibragecel
Replies
19
Views
160
16yearsmax
16yearsmax
isaki.
Replies
8
Views
162
vampzy
vampzy
L
Replies
10
Views
195
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top