Is Dutasteride the fountain of youth?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
-Sexy hair for decades

-Increased free testosterone meaning increased sex drive and ability to build muscle mass

-Slower growth of body and facial hair so you don't look old and disgusting and retain your youthful prettyboy looks

- Ashton Kutcher took Dut for ten years from age 25, and basically stopped aging during that time.

- Rick Rosner, guy with one of the highest IQs in the world takes Dut and looks exceptionally good for his age.

- The inventors of Fin and Dut deserve a nobel prize.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, nobodyspecial369, angelo and 8 others
tranny drug

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Maybe. Ideally you'd stop producing DHT after you stop growing, like you stop producing growth hormone.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 17244
Dangerous thinking if you really believe these things so easily. Hormones arent so simple.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, MSEinvestigator and Mr.Proper
the least desperate oldcell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
I do plan to take it for life btw. Hopefully I'm able to preserve my 2/10 looks well into my retirement

Last edited:
muh tranny drug muh ED muh jewpill muh post dut depression copers need to leave this site

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Corleone and 1 other person
It may be.
I'm on oral fin + oral minoxidil with 0 sides, lmao at not taking them.

And even if you are one of the 1 out of 100 unlucky ones that gets sides, they'll vanish after two months of continued use, and if you take the pills at night, most of them will be while you are sleeping, so you'll barely notice them during the day.

Jfl at NOT taking oral fin + oral minox, or dutasteride + minox if the hairloss is too agressive.

There's even the option of mesotherapy with dutasteride and minoxidil, which doesn't go systemic, so even the most adverse and stupid coper can benefit from it.

Having hair is a choice if you start a hair loss protocol while having minimal or no hair loss, people that end up so fucked by the Norwood reaper that are unable to get a hair transplant due to lack of enough donor hair are always the ones that don't take fin or dut.

NOT taking hair meds = sub zero IQ.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, zeshama, kuroganeikki and 6 others
Fin and dut keep skin youthful yes.
Hair and skin is life, fin is life.

tranny drug
sddefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, NegativeNorwood, urukhaiascension and 3 others
dutasteride is the elixir of life 🥰 and 5ar is the enzyme of the devil 😡

• +1