Is everyone online now American ?

Nah its midnight in aus so all the gamers are rising up at this time

Selection bias you fucking retard, already told you this.
Youre too stupid to comprehend what that means though
Come back when you have actual arguments and can prove you mog me 🤣🤣

Come back when you have actual arguments and can prove you mog me 🤣🤣
Youre just too low iq to understand what selection bias is. Neck urself asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Youre just too low iq to understand what selection bias is. Neck urself asap
Good job ignoring all my other points which disproved the bullshit you said and focusing on 1 single thing. Also wtf does selection bias have to do with anything I said?

Fuck America. I moved here from Ukraine and I just want to go back. The food is shit, the people are shit, everything is shit.
in USA salaries are 20 times higher than Ukraine

1. Not all latinas are Mexican
2. No proof whatsoever that the only attractive latinas are fully white, although I personally agree that most indigenous girls aren't particullary attractive.
3. Calling me a coping abomination behind a screen is big talk when I most likely mog you to death and have several members that can confirm
4. Yes they literally are more likely to be you fucking retard, girls go through puberty earlier which is why they tend to stop growing earlier. This is because of ESTROGEN.

Once again I destroyed your arguments. First you started talking about muh racial differences and how IQ differs and when I disputed that, you left me on read and ignored it like the fucking retarded lookism subhuman you are
@Krezo gtfih
Didn't get an alert telling me that you'd tagged me for some reason.

But yeah @Gudru is actually good looking and there are some hot Latinas who have indigenous blood.

Good job ignoring all my other points which disproved the bullshit you said and focusing on 1 single thing. Also wtf does selection bias have to do with anything I said?
In relation to high iq immigrants. Im done arguing with you if you cant even understand this

Literally the only attractive spics have conquistador genes, you coping abomination. And no, midgets arent attractive just because they have vaginas

The abominaciones have their charm

Attachments

• Document.jpeg
    Document.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 2
  • pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
    pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
Reactions: xit
In relation to high iq immigrants. Im done arguing with you if you cant even understand this
No you retard that wasn't the case with the thing I was talking about. I was talking about africans who have been raised in the UK and definetly not all immigrants have high IQ's especially when you look at all the syrian refugees etc which I personally despise.
The abominaciones have their charm
Another stormfag detected

Attachments

• Dont-shoot-Its-not-that-serious-meme-30575.jpg
    Dont-shoot-Its-not-that-serious-meme-30575.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2
  • WTF
Why would you be attracted to short brown genetic trash LOL

Your offspring will be subhuman

@Gudru
For fucking spreading my seed everywhere.

• +1
I don't know if I ever want kids tbh ngl
Don't you want to spread your white aryan seed in a brown Latina babe tho?

• +1
Don't you want to spread your white aryan seed in a brown Latina babe tho?
Kinda or just woman in general but you sacrifice sooo much you know. What about you bro?

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Kinda or just woman in general but you sacrifice sooo much you know. What about you bro?
I wanna cum deep inside Indian pussy. Mixed white/Indians generally look good.

• +1
nuke muricah.
third world country

Why would you be attracted to short brown genetic trash LOL

Your offspring will be subhuman

@Gudru
Being short is a good trait for women to have. It means higher e meaning better reproductive quality

• +1
what's so great about america?

Aaaa you're making me jealous... I'll be there in a few years now. Can you make some creepshots for me?
I'm going to South America first wanna come?

• +1
Proudly reporting from cuckanada

Manlet cope
Lol
. I’ve got all the good traits of of my parents except from dick size and eye colour JFL . My height went to my dads side I’m pretty sure since I’m already almost as tall as him with a 5 foot 3 mum

Lol
. I’ve got all the good traits of of my parents except from dick size and eye colour JFL . My height went to my dads side I’m pretty sure since I’m already almost as tall as him with a 5 foot 3 mum
Ye my moms short too but im 6'2 lul i just think taller girls are sexi

So what? I'd rather bee poor and happy than rich and unhappy.
I completely agree with you. I will not migrate to another country for the same reason

• +1
Reactions: Peachy