Is eye area overrated? šŸ¤”

Neverbegameover!

Neverbegameover!

Iron
What makes me question this is Iā€™ve had a number of females compliment me on my eye shape and color even though theyā€™re just brown and arenā€™t exactly hooded though I do have neutral canthal tilt and a lot of women find Jared Leto attractive despite the fact that his eye area would be looksmin according to PSL standards so just how important is eye area for attraction? How big of a difference does it make?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 10987
Images 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7029, Lars and 15 others
his eye area would be looksmin according to PSL standards
wtf are these PSL standards you talk about

jared leto would be rated high by every single knowleabele PSL autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and SendMePicsToRate
wtf are these PSL standards you talk about

jared leto would be rated high by every single knowleabele PSL autist
He has textbook prey eyes

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 4106
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5521 and 1 other person
jared leto still has pct and no scleral show
find me a guy with nct and droopy eyelids that is attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5746 and itorroella9
It's not that eye area is overrated, it's that a lot of guys don't really know what makes for an attractive eye area, in the sense that they go TOO far on what they consider to be the ideal features, ex. if anyone says girls like hunter eyes, guys here will look for the ABSOLUTE TIP TOP HUNTER EYES IN EXISTENCE, rather than eyes that lean MORE towards hunter eyes. The same exact thing happens with other features as well, it's why guys here will see the blockiest lower third in existence and say "he's a mogger" and fail to understand why girls don't agree with them and pick guys with slightly less prominent (but still very prominent, don't get it wrong) jaws.

Moderation is key in all things in life, sometimes it's better to have a far above average but not EXTREMELY above average features.

also I'm about to drop a bomb that I don't recall ever seeing before in any psl forum (not saying it hasn't been said before, just that I've never seen it), but I know for a fact it is true. Some girls like prey eyes, this is the explanation for why many girls (but not ALL or even most girls) consider jared leto attractive. (that plus insane blue eye halo)
I've noticed that if a girl has a more dominant type of personality than the average girl, she'll be into slightly more prey features + harmony than the average girl, (don't accuse me of cope I don't have any prey features at all) and likewise if she has a more submissive personality type she'll be more into dom guys than the average girl as well. Again, moderation, for maximum mass appeal you don't want to lean too far into either the prey or dom sides.

And tbh now that I think about it, that's probably the explanation for many of the "hot girl with ugly guy" scenarios that bluepillers try to mention to debunk the black pill, in a lot of cases it's probably not an actual ugly guy, but instead a cuck looking guy with decent harmony

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
eyes lips nose and lower third are the frstures that make you attractivr or not

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and 5'8manlet
attractive guy + nct = dreamy chad (jon erik hexum, brett maverick etc)
attractive guy + scleral show = tortured edgy chad (hayden christensen, lorenzo zurzolo etc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 9779 and SendMePicsToRate
dnr but op is retard if be believes it is overrated

chalamet
having giga rounded eyes with too much vertical height is worse than nct or scleral show

Nope it's objectively the only feature that matters

chalamet
having giga rounded eyes with too much vertical height is worse than nct or scleral show
Chalamet is overrated by arthoes he's 6/10 at best, his hair carried

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 5746
What makes me question this is Iā€™ve had a number of females compliment me on my eye shape and color even though theyā€™re just brown and arenā€™t exactly hooded though I do have neutral canthal tilt and a lot of women find Jared Leto attractive despite the fact that his eye area would be looksmin according to PSL standards so just how important is eye area for attraction? How big of a difference does it make?
No its important too
Both eye area and jaw is equally important

It's not that eye area is overrated, it's that a lot of guys don't really know what makes for an attractive eye area, in the sense that they go TOO far on what they consider to be the ideal features, ex. if anyone says girls like hunter eyes, guys here will look for the ABSOLUTE TIP TOP HUNTER EYES IN EXISTENCE, rather than eyes that lean MORE towards hunter eyes. The same exact thing happens with other features as well, it's why guys here will see the blockiest lower third in existence and say "he's a mogger" and fail to understand why girls don't agree with them and pick guys with slightly less prominent (but still very prominent, don't get it wrong) jaws.

Moderation is key in all things in life, sometimes it's better to have a far above average but not EXTREMELY above average features.

also I'm about to drop a bomb that I don't recall ever seeing before in any psl forum (not saying it hasn't been said before, just that I've never seen it), but I know for a fact it is true. Some girls like prey eyes, this is the explanation for why many girls (but not ALL or even most girls) consider jared leto attractive. (that plus insane blue eye halo)
I've noticed that if a girl has a more dominant type of personality than the average girl, she'll be into slightly more prey features + harmony than the average girl, (don't accuse me of cope I don't have any prey features at all) and likewise if she has a more submissive personality type she'll be more into dom guys than the average girl as well. Again, moderation, for maximum mass appeal you don't want to lean too far into either the prey or dom sides.

And tbh now that I think about it, that's probably the explanation for many of the "hot girl with ugly guy" scenarios that bluepillers try to mention to debunk the black pill, in a lot of cases it's probably not an actual ugly guy, but instead a cuck looking guy with decent harmony
This is actually more in line with my perspective on it, I just wasnā€™t able to put it into words but this I definitely agree with, Knew a guy who looked similar to Leto who had a girlfriend(solid 8/10 with tattoos) who boxed meanwhile he was the artsy type so thereā€™s truth to this I feel.

Nope it's objectively the only feature that matters
Your eye area determines how bad your lower third can be, and vise versa (within reason, you can't have gigasubhuman eyes or gigasubhuman jaw)

Imo yes it is, there are obviously bad eye areas and obviously good eye areas, but when it comes to the individual details of the eye like UUE, PFL, and Canthal Tilt I think it comes down to personal taste. I think the only universally bad eye features are close-set eyes and bulging eyes.

Face as a whole is overrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9 and mogstar
No

• +1
Reactions: Juhadi
I win a mog battle of eye area but I have sanpaku eyes

ian has nct and is still gl

Attachments